DOBINSON

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dobinson, 16 September 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. dobinson

dobinson New Member

HELLO NEW OT THIS FORUM i JOINED SLIMMING WORLD IN jULY STRUGGLING TO GET MY HALF STONE STAYED THE SAME LAST WEEK AGAIN AND NEARLY CRIED.
    ALSO THOUGH I HAVE RECENTLY HAD A KNEE REPLACEMENT

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.6lb(9.56%)
    Diet:
    low carbs and calorie counting
    Hi Dobinson, Welcome to the forum.
    I so feel for you as the STS really can get you down and I had quite a few weeks of that.
    Do hope things will soon get started again and you will get some good results.

How are you getting on with your knee replacement? Are you having any discomfort or problems with it?
    Thought I would just let you know that there is a forum called "Bonesmart" which will answer any questions or worries you may have. I know the person who is admin to it and she is very knowledeable and caring.

Here is the link for it.

BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum

Hope you will continue to post on minimins and look forward to seeing you progress.

Take care ....:)

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Take it a day at a time. You could start a diary/food diary thread and let our members help

Irene xx

5. skinnyLise

skinnyLise Member

Good luck, I've started my diet (again) today and my determination wanes around lunchtime, snacktime, teatime lol. Hoping this time is different for u and me!!! X

6. phonicshunny

phonicshunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(31.75%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello,
    first thing hope your ok after your knee operation.

second I also had a few sts weeks and i was so strict on plan and cried more than once in frustration and anger, people in group were going out eating a kebab and having 10 pints on a saturday and loosing 4lb in a week ( theres no justice ). I have had amazing support from my group friends and come through the other side and pleased to say my weight loss started again. DONT get dis hearted the weight will come off
    Good luck any way with your journey :D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.