Docs this afternoon

alibalibee

Gold Member
Had my 4 weekly appointment at the docs this afternoon. On her scales I'm 91kg ( which is 3kg less than the hospital ones), but it still means that in the year I have been on Xenical ( its a year today) I have lost 5½ stones :D 6½ stones in total :D
I asked her if I could stop the Xenical, I explained my reasons why ( I want to start eating oily fish like fresh mackerel, I actually dream about it lol), and she agreed that I could stop the tablets :D She wants to see me in 4 weeks, see how I'm doing and she says that if I want to restart the tablets at anytime then that will not be a problem :)
So tonight I'm going to my nearest Rosemary Conley class, I'll still be following a low fat diet, except I can now have oily fish too. I will still be keeping up my food diary at home, still keeping up on my exercise and still coming here and watching you all change your lives :)
xxx

Ali,
well done on your fantastic weight loss!

Good luck on the rest of your journey, i'm sure you will continue to lose weight as you now have the right head on :D

Enjoy your oily fish, i look forward to hearing how you get on with RC :)

Jax x

well done thats brilliant what a great achievement x

Yay hun :D

I think you will do just fine without them. You have done amazingly since last yr :D

**hugs** and good luck

Xxxx

Well done, that is absolutely amazing. You have done so well and will definately carry on all your way to goal without th etablets.

I do Rosemary as well and am hoping that i only need the tablets for the first couple of month and that I am then 'into it'. Don't forget th etablets are costing me 67.50 a month from boots so could do without it really!!!!

I have had a bit of indulgence at the weekend, day at the races and far too much alcohol and crappy food so am having a couple of slimfast today to hopefully detox me!!!!

Speak later and once again good luck you are brilliant x

oh the mood!! haha thats been there for ages!! i will change ti when i get some good news!! im noty blah at all really i just dont remember how or when i set that up!!

im totally UN- BLAH! hehe

Well done Alli, that's fantastic. Lets hope the rest of us can achieve similar to what you have. Good luck on the RC programme, you'll do fab on that too. Glad you're not leaving us, we need your advice!!

xxx

Back