doctors check up

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
So today was my first check in with the docs, and shes happy with my losses and what ive been eating and exercise etc :)

my blood results have all come back and theyre ok ish...

my urate level is up, she asked how much booze i drank, i dont drink..so she said ive got to get that re done in 3 weeks as its quite high and is what is causing a lot of pain in my joints the other joint problem is seperate) she may put me on medication to lower down, as high levels is what makes you have gout :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

several months ago i couldnt move or walk for 2 weeks,i didnt bother going to the doctors,just went through it...she said i couldve been having a gout attack :eek::eek::eek:

im shocked cos i always thought you had to be middle aged or older with a booze problem to have gout,im 30 and teetotal!!

:):)

Lol bless ya bunny :p
Hope the other results come back ok for you...and hope it isn't Gout. I know nothing about it tbh...

Great progress re the diet and exercise though :)
xx

My Mum suffers from very painful bouts of gout and has never touched a drink in her life. Some drugs can raise urate levels, also drinking loads of water and really flushing out your kidneys will help.

KB x

Thanks KB, not long ago i woke up in extreme pain, and i couldnt walk for a week,i didnt bother with the doctor as i had a similar but less painful experience before and it just eased and went,the doc said it was probably a gout attack.ive done a little research and certain foods can bring it on...you always associate gout with middle age men and booze,definitely not me.

at least i know its not rhumatoid and just general arthritis,aggrevated by high urate,which is something the doc can help me with,she wont touch my knee yet,thats arthritis and cartlidge which im hoping can get looked at in the new year :)

Back