doctor's signature??

alisi27

Hi my name is Ali and I'm going to see a lady this coming friday morning about the cambridge diet, i cant wait to get all the info from her and start but does anyone no if i have to get the doctors consent to start it? im asthmatic and am on inhalers for that and also now and again get miagraine's and vertigo, but am ok other than that, any info would be appreciated, thanks :confused:

You will need to if your BMI is over 40 but I am not sure whether the medication will need your doctors signature or not. Good Luck with it xx

thankyou

thankyou :) when i spoke to the cambridge diet lady on the phone she worked out my bmi to be 28 and a half so fingers crossed i'll be ok and can start straight away!! im very nervous about it but excited aswell.....:D

Thankyou to everyone for your kind message's, I'm new to this website and I already think it's fantastic, it's gr8 to no there's people out there who are supportive and helpful, it'll make it easier!!

I can't say for certain whether you'll need your GP's approval before starting CD as I don't know all the medication you're taking, but by the sounds of it it's unlikely.

Good luck for Friday! :)

Thanks hun!

I was as excited/nervous as you before I started - but absolutely promised myself to stick to it absolutely religiously for the first week come hell or high water! I did and lost 11 lbs that first week which encouraged me to carry on to Week 2 .. and so on.

It's strange to begin with and obviously you feel a bit hungry and might get a bit headachey or light-headed for a few days, but as long as you drink as much water as you can (I did 4 litres a day - every day) then you'll be fine :)

Just keep reminding yourself that "Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels" :D

Good luck!

Hi my name is Ali and I'm going to see a lady this coming friday morning about the cambridge diet, i cant wait to get all the info from her and start but does anyone no if i have to get the doctors consent to start it? im asthmatic and am on inhalers for that and also now and again get miagraine's and vertigo, but am ok other than that, any info would be appreciated, thanks :confused:

You will need to get a doctors sig if you are using an inhaler. Hopefully your CDC can give you the forms, and you can get them signed nice and quickly...then you'll be ready to rock :clap:

Back