Doctors?

emzski

Hi

I am so desperate to get started on LL!!! I have my free information meeting tonight to get everything explained to me however I feel like I know so much reading through all this.

I am guessing that after the meeting I will have to go to drs and get them to fill out the forms to say I can do it. How did everyone else get on with the Drs? I am a bit worried they will tell me id be better doing healthy eating etc. How long do you think it will take for me to get started? feeling everyone's positive vibes and I just want to get started!

My doc was fine about it, I went to get forms signed for CD and she knew all about LL & CD and was happy to sign them and didn't charge me like I thought she would. Good luck. x

Hiya

My doctor was brilliant when I decided to slim down.

Don't worry and look forward to being slim :)

Mike

That is encouraging then!! Was worried they might not be for it. Do some drs charge?

Hi emzski

my doctor took a little persuading - however I told him that I had attempted so many diets in the past including self starvation - and that nothing worked long term for me. I needed the counselling side desperately so I could be a slim person for life and cost the practise less in the long term.
It worked a treat and now my practise actively encourage lighterlife!
Good luck - you will be fine...

My docs charged me £10.50 for it but was well worth it!

x

Mine supposedly charges £25 to sign a LL form but she didn't charge on CD.

Fingers crossed yours will be very supportive, mine was brill!

Back