Dodgy Weighing Habits

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
I am a 'twice a day weigher' first thing in the morning and again when I get in at teatime.....hmmmmm and sometimes after a big wee! :p
I know you really shouldnt but i HAVE to do it to keep sane!
Does any one else weigh incesantly?

Yes but found it a bad habit. I'd weigh in morning and weigh before bed with the aim of being the same weight in the evening as i was in the morning. I'd then want to see a loss the next morning.

I set my weightloss at 1lb a day, and ended up losing about 1lb every other day.

Yup, every morning without fail!

Shamu -why have you got sad faces after your loss!

Yep since i bought some new scales i cant stay off them. like u 2 i weight myself after a big wee haha :D Nothing wrong with checking on your progress i dont think.. lol

I do too, every morning, afternoon, evening before bedtime, after a poo, after a big wee and sometimes i wake up throo the night and have a sneeky peek ;)

I weigh myself everyday too :( very disappointing as my home scales always says I'm 2lbs lighter than the scales in the chemist :(

Alex your photos are amazing well done!

its like i cant walk past without doing it he scales almost taunt me i can hear them calling me when i havent done it for a few hrs ...i am on the scales more each day than than i am the toilet and at the minuite that saying something

At every opportunity lol

I do too, every morning, afternoon, evening before bedtime, after a poo, after a big wee and sometimes i wake up throo the night and have a sneeky peek ;)

HAHAHA this made me laugh.

yep i do too. Everyday,morning, afternoon, tea time and bed. And sometimes when im bord and see the scales.

Not just me then ha! x

I've had scales fitted to my shoes, so I'm constantly weighing myself lol! :D xx

haha love it x

Scales in my shoes - weight projected on the inside of glasses... where is the patent office email address :)

PS you would lose alot when you sat down :D

Back