does a stomach ulcer mean u cant get a lapband

cakeface

first hi everyone, im a newbie and am so confused i could scream. i have got my loan and my head sorted for my lapband and want to go ahead asap but i am reading in the forums that if you have a history of a stomach ulcer or have an ulcer you cannot get your band. i cant believe it. im so ready and now this. if anyone out there can tell me that its not the case and if i get the ulcer cured if i have one that i can then get my lapband, id :wave_cry:be so happy.
anyone that knows please please help me.
jacqui x

hello

hi guys, i think i just goofed up and posted in the wrong forum place. i didnt mean to ask for help and go over my woes here, i just meant to say hello. although it would be great if anyone in the uk is just starting out in the process to get their lapband and if i could maybe make a friend/friends who are at the same stage as me it would be great. i am so determined to get a lapband and having friends to talk to who understand where you are at and you understand where they are at along the way could help so much i think.
so i hope to hear from someone who feels the same.
sincere regards
jacqui

cakeface, the Weight loss surgery forums now have their own site. Its part of Minimins but youll fine it at www.wlsurgery.com It covers every kind of WLS you can imagine :)

Back