does AAM kick start weight loss?

slushy

Silver Member
Hi All

just a quickie which i am sure has been answered a million times and probably creates just as many differing opinions

in your opinion does doing a week of AAM boost your metabolism and re-kick-start weight loss?

what has your experience been?

i ask because my loss has slowed WAYYYYY down
i know this is to be expected as i only have about 1st7 - 1st 10 left to go - but id like to get this last couple of stone off as easily and quickly as poss

thanks in advance

x

whilst SS my weight didn't slow down as i had loads to lose, did AAMW every 5th wk, and my weight just continued to come off steadily. With some of my clients and friend who have done the diet Yes it did kick start their weight loss. Even moving up to the 790Kcal plan kickstarted their weight loss. Speak to your CDC about it they should be able to advise you.

It could well do.
On the other hand, the calorie difference is not that gigantic, but it should still see you dropping quicker for at least a few days, after going back to SS.

thanks both of you

i will see JANE tomorrow and get her opinion - just wanted that extra fast bit of reassurance we can give/get on here when teh going gets tough

thanks again

(i am trying to not be so addicted to the scales as they seem to stand still with me when the tape measure moves all the time! )

Aww Slushy! Keep that positivity hun even if the scales don't move - shrinking is just as good ;)

Can't really help re the AAM thing, but I've got just over a stone to go and just started 790 - hoping to speed things up a bit and gradually reintroduce more exercis to get the metabolism going!

I know soontobegorgeous has had higher losses on 790 than SS (4-5lbs per week instead of 3-4lbs per week on SS) .... might be worth a go.

Good luck with whatever you decide hun
x

thanks Dobbie

i am having a completely irrational panic
i have gone up 4lbs on the scale since sunday! BUT i KNOW i always go up after a flight and i am just home from Nigeria last night so my sensible self knows i should have expected it

my impatient self however wants that 4lb gone again before weigh in tomorrow

so its water water and more water for me today : )

thanks for the reply

Aww chick - that's rubbish .... but you are right, it's just the flight causing that so no sweat!! Water is defo the key and you'll be back to normal again over the next couple of days ;)

Back