Does abyone one have the depo contraceptive injection

munchbunch

Gold Member
I'm thinking of having this I just wondered if anyone does use it and
What you have been like whilst on Lipton
As I remember I used it before and my period stopped all together ......

Any info anybody. ?? Xxx

Mayb I should have posed this in another section :0/ not sure

Thanks in advance :)

Hi, i have had depo for 3 years so was on it before lipotrim, chemist didn't bat an eye just noted on the list of medication form, and it does stop periods in most people, only thing is after time.. 3yrs for example, you lose track of what your cycle would be so u don't know when your 'fat' week is, i was told by a slimming world consultant last year that you still get that heavy week as far as weight loss goes even if you aren't aware of it

chaz2210 said:
Hi, i have had depo for 3 years so was on it before lipotrim, chemist didn't bat an eye just noted on the list of medication form, and it does stop periods in most people, only thing is after time.. 3yrs for example, you lose track of what your cycle would be so u don't know when your 'fat' week is, i was told by a slimming world consultant last year that you still get that heavy week as far as weight loss goes even if you aren't aware of it

Thanks for that

Has the lipotrim had an effect on your injection ?? Started periods err again ??

Don't want them lol :)

I have had 2 in now.... And i must admit i started my periods again.... Now i'm not sure if that was the LT or the fact that my weight dropped so much i woud have started my periods again anyway!!!

They're not painfull or anything just get the grumps!!!

x

Deezer said:
I have had 2 in now.... And i must admit i started my periods again.... Now i'm not sure if that was the LT or the fact that my weight dropped so much i woud have started my periods again anyway!!!

They're not painfull or anything just get the grumps!!!

x

Thanks dee

I had them b4 just wondered how the Lipotrim affected it x

Back