Does any other ladies get series TOTM cravings?!

law3a3m

Gold Member
Random question but as pre-SW I ate rubbish constantly I could never identify if I had a craving or not.
Now I'm on plan I find the few days leading up to TOTM I feel hungry constantly and in particular want sweet things- sound familiar? Nothing satisfies me and I feel hungry minutes after eating a meal....agh!!

YES!! That's me! A couple of days before TOTM I really really crave sweet things. I like the odd chocolate bar but not like this, nothing seems to satisfy me. And constantly hungry Lasts for a day then I'm back to normal. So annoying!

I am not too bad with sweets but I can smell things a mile away! sometimes it puts me off eating completley but somehow i always gain in the days before ;/

I'm not a sweet lover but I like savoury.
i hate TOTM when u feel really hungry all the time so I tend to have what I like to call a "carb overdose"

I just have plenty of meals with lots of stodge, so thinks like bangers and mash, cottage pie with toms of fluffy mash, cheese and potato pie, spag Bol, homemade chips etc xxx

Man oh man! The first day of TOTM I literally could eat the entire content of the kitchen cupboards. Nothing 'good' seems to satisfy & all I crave is bread, chips, pizza - anything bad!! I've been on plan for coming up to 4 months & so far I've managed to get through the day but it is so hard & miserable when you feel crappy.
CJxxx

Thank god im not the only one!!

I think my eating habits were so appalling before I started SW that I constantly had the sweets and pizza and curries etc so the cravings never had chance to show themselves lol!

WI is tomorro after a fortnight so was hoping for 4lb loss to keep my 2lb a week average but I feel so bloated and swollen :-( damn lady week!

I've managed to stay within weekly syns but have gone over by 4 today...oh well.

Same here, I tend to crave carbs especially sweet ones the week before, I've dragged my other half out at night before now cos I've got to have an apple turnover NOW!! Lol

I feel your pain! I can't help with cravings but if you take evening primrose oil that should help bloating / water retention when it comes to TOTM. I've never synned it myself but I probably should be...

Back