does anybody know of any slimming world recipes to make a cake.

Hello. Does anyone know any recipes to make a slimming world cake which is low in syns. Any flavour. Want to bake but not feel guilty but dont know where to start xx

There are some great cake recipes in the recipe forum why not take a look, plus so many delicious recipes to keep you on track without feeling your losing out on all your favourite foods. Good luck with your weightloss (if you can't find any msg me I have a few

in the current magazine theres one, its like a victoria sponge type cake. think they use sweetner instead of sugar, extra light philli instead of butter for the filling. have u not got a mag? or theres lots of desert recipes on the slimming world website when you log in?

1/2 SYN CAKE
4 eggs separate,
1/2 tub quark,
1 tsp baking powder,
1 tsp vanilla essence,
4tbsp sweetener,

Line tin with parchment paper, oven 180 degrees. Separate eggs.
In one bowl mix together yolks, ½ tub quark, 3 tbsp sweetener, baking powder, vanilla essence.
In another bowl whisk egg whites until form stiff peaks. Add ½ whites to yolks and mix well then fold in other ½.
Pour in to tray 15-20 minsutes, 180 until golden brown. Cool a little.

I put this on mine, I normally make 2 of the half syn cakes as they are very thin, and use this in the middle
FREE LEMON CURD
1 lemon
2 eggs
3 heaped tbps sweetner
2oz fromage frais
juice and grated rind of 1. lemon mixed with 2 beaten eggs and 3 heaped dsp of sweetener put over pan of boilng water n stirred till thickened then added 2 oz of ff fromage frais and mixed

Cookies & cream cheesecakes, 3.5 syns each
14 full size oreos (2 crushed)
300g of quark
2 tbsp sweetener
1 tbsp caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 egg beaten
100ml of buttermilk
-----
Place 12 fairy cases in a tin and put 1 oreo at the bottom then , Pre heat oven to 130c, beat quark till smooth, add sugar, sweetener and mix, add vanilla, pur in egg bit at a time then add butter milk and mix for a few minutes, fold in crushed oreos, Bake for 25 minutes,leave too cool, pop in fridge for 4 hours (still in tin)

I can't find the recipe right now, but in the past I've used fat free yogurt in brownies and things. It works really well and I've never tasted any difference in taste.

Back