Does anybody no what the best takeaway option would be if i was to have 1????

I would like to no what takeaways are like aka with my syns i no there going to be bad but whats the best if im going to have 1??

And also mothers day im meant to be either going for a curry or carvery :( dreading it !!!!!!!! :sigh:

Cheryl

:wave_cry:

There are plenty of low syn options at both chinese and indians. Try a search of this forum to find out some details as this question comes up a lot!

Hi Laural (Is that your real name?) What type of things can you eat at nandos? I went the other week and ended up not having anything because I didnt want to eat something that might make me gain lol! x

a carvery may not be too bad on the calories, but I don't know how it weighs up syn wise... I go quite often - I choose a lean meat, skip the spuds, stuffing and yorkshires, get loads of veggies, and don't go overboard on the gravy!

I would like to no what takeaways are like aka with my syns i no there going to be bad but whats the best if im going to have 1??

And also mothers day im meant to be either going for a curry or carvery :( dreading it !!!!!!!! :sigh:

Cheryl

:wave_cry:

Nandos is good...instaed of having the chips order the rice or corn on cob...(dont add the butter on) x

Don't worry too much about the carvery hun.
Okay so there will be syns! Hidden ones too, I went last week and had

- turkey
- yorkshire pudding (4 syns)
- two roast potatoes (* syns)
- four boiled potatoes (estimated as HEB + 8syns)
- peas
- carrots
- cabbage
Missed the cauliflower cheese and gravy.

Estimated 6 additional syns for the stuff I had *'d. I also went out for tea two days later.. stuck to plan and had up to 10 syns on all other days and lost 5lbs.

You can do it! You can still eat out hun, don't be too hard on yourself x

LaurelAmy said:
Hi Laural (Is that your real name?) What type of things can you eat at nandos? I went the other week and ended up not having anything because I didnt want to eat something that might make me gain lol! x

Hi! When I go to nandos I always take the skin off the chicken and order macho peas (3 syns) and spicy rice (2 syns). I also love extra hot peri peri sauce, which is really low in syns (0.5 syns per tbsp). Another good place I like to go to is bella italia. I order the fusilli pomodorini and then ask them not to cook my dish with oil and butter and leave out the cheese (unless I'm counting it as my hex a) and they are always happy to oblige. So that particular dish should be either free or very low in syns. xxx

Yay!! I love nandos!! I'm so used to thinking with a weight watchers points mind it didn't occur to me how low in syns it would be :)

I love nandos chicken n rice n corn on cob with the yummy sauce

From Indian I love chicken dansak n boiled rice only 6.5 syns

From Chinese I get beef n blackbean with boiled rice 5 syns or chicken chow mein 7 syns x

Back