Does anyone else alternate their days?

Maximus

Gold Member
I notice at group most people have their favourite days/plans. I alternate between all three, meaning everyone gets tried at least twice a week - with one having three. I have absolutely no preference, and I find (so far) this is keeping me interested, and not resting on my laurels. I truly believe I am educating myself and look forward to the day when I don't need to refer to my notes or the book etc.

Does anyone else do this?

looking back at my food diary i always now do a mix of all 3 plans every week too.most times prob only 1 red and 1 poss 2 ee days and rest green but i do do all the days!

i only go between red and green to worried to try the extra easy dont want a gain

I do a mix of red and green :) But i have done the odd EE day when im eating out/at someone elses house etc! I find its the best way to do it for me :) xxxx

I do whatever takes my fancy on that day. Tomorrow will be green - jacket potato or pasta and lots of vegetables with some cheese. Sunday will be red, because I have some really nice free-range chicken thighs which were on special offer and I am going to cook them with butternut squash and leeks and celeriac.

The rest of the week will be green because I am economising a bit at the moment and I find green is cheaper.

I mix red and green but overall do more green than anything else.

Have had my first meat, chicken, today for the first time in 2 weeks.

I used to do primarily red days with the odd green day thrown in, but these days - i don't really care. The menu plan I seem to have for this week is primarily a green day plan with one red day, but that may change near the end of the week.

Then the following week - it may turn into a primarily red week - I just don't know.

I guess it is whatever works for people of course.

I've actually planned ahead until weigh-in night (Wednsday) - it feels structured, hopefully not restrictive as not planned so far ahead other than a rough plan.

Back