• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Does anyone else alternate their days?

I notice at group most people have their favourite days/plans. I alternate between all three, meaning everyone gets tried at least twice a week - with one having three. I have absolutely no preference, and I find (so far) this is keeping me interested, and not resting on my laurels. I truly believe I am educating myself and look forward to the day when I don't need to refer to my notes or the book etc.

Does anyone else do this?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
looking back at my food diary i always now do a mix of all 3 plans every week too.most times prob only 1 red and 1 poss 2 ee days and rest green but i do do all the days!

i only go between red and green to worried to try the extra easy dont want a gain

I do whatever takes my fancy on that day. Tomorrow will be green - jacket potato or pasta and lots of vegetables with some cheese. Sunday will be red, because I have some really nice free-range chicken thighs which were on special offer and I am going to cook them with butternut squash and leeks and celeriac.

The rest of the week will be green because I am economising a bit at the moment and I find green is cheaper.

I mix red and green but overall do more green than anything else.

Have had my first meat, chicken, today for the first time in 2 weeks.

IanH

Silver Member
I used to do primarily red days with the odd green day thrown in, but these days - i don't really care. The menu plan I seem to have for this week is primarily a green day plan with one red day, but that may change near the end of the week.

Then the following week - it may turn into a primarily red week - I just don't know.

I guess it is whatever works for people of course.

I've actually planned ahead until weigh-in night (Wednsday) - it feels structured, hopefully not restrictive as not planned so far ahead other than a rough plan.