Does anyone else hate this diet as much as I do??

don`t be misserable alone, is there any room for another missarable person in you group. 10 days into the programme losing 1.5 stone first week but missing my food greatly.

Nikki, maybe we should stick together and be the only 2 miserable people on here lol

I feel utterly fed up and miserable too. Im on day 10 and honestly feel like giving up. I know it works etc etc but im l.ike a zombie. Ive got no energy, im snappy and miserable :(

i feel the same guys, everyday im thinking why am i doing this to myself etc, im thinking of getting to day 7 then not buying anymore and going on slimming world, i can eat loads on that lose wieght, everytime im about to give in and chuck my shakkes something stops me lol

i can see and feel the wieght falling on even though im only on day 5, i feela difference, and i know if only i can get over the mental cravings ill be fine

im ok when im on here talking but ill admit most of the time im bloody miserable

That's why i like dietimeal, i'm allowed food, i have a shake for breakfast, low carb meal for lunch and a shake in the evening. I really do admire those who stay on LT, but for me i just can't do being hungry, i can put up with being miserable to other people lol and i'm finding this forum a god send at times when i'm feeling low or tempted.

awww guys im sorry u all avin a tough time. big hug!!!

its not the easiest an i no how this diet can make u feel but its so quick an its only a small amount of ur life where u not eatin, not really much of a sacrifice wen u fink of the results.

but if its really a struggle an believe me its took me 3 attempts 2 get in2 the zone wiv lipotrim then mayb talk 2 ur chemists bout maintenence stuff, sum people use em 2 lose weight tho im not sure how quick it is.

i hope u all feel better soon an can stick wiv it!!

good luck

Thanks bex, i love reading your posts as you're so positive, you keep me on track :)

Folks, I would love to reply to each of you individually because you have all been so sweet and understanding but theres so many Ill be here all night!!! Huge hug and thanks to you all, for those who gave such lovely, positive words of encouragement and to those who made me feel not so quite alone and like something was wrong with me!!!.

I really hope that a newbie considering LT or a struggler stumbles across this....

I think we can ALL agree that I have had to be one of the moanist, most negative people over this diet the past few days. I have yet to come across anyone who has whinged and moaned as much as I have... I have appeared to struggled the most (or maybe just voiced it more :D)... SO...

I have to tell you that those who tell you it gets better ARE NOT LYING!!! (like I thought :D:p:rolleyes:, sorry!), all of a sudden I feel fantastic!, yesterday was a breeze, I actually FORGOT I was on LT, forgot my 2nd shake and had it 2 hours later than usual, forgot what day I was on and how many I had left (which was reeeally unusual as I was counting down about 20 times a day previously)...Todays has been great too - feeling brilliant!.

What Im trying to say, without the old cliche, because of all the above - seriously, If I can do it and get through it, I firmly believe ANYONE can!!!. For the strugglers - simply look at how much I hated it and I swear to you I feel so well now plllleeease stick to it!!!!

Thank you all so much again.

Aw Hun. No-one should be annoyed with you posting how you honestly feel. Whats the point in a support network if we only ever talk about the good days. If we only have good days then we wouldn't need a support network in the first place. I totally sympathise. I am starting LT tomorrow for third time. ist time last year was so easy but didn't refeed properly when went on break for holiday and put about half the weight back on again. Tried to start again a couple of months ago but only managed to get a few days in each time before i blew it. Hopefull this time will be different especially as i didn't have this site before. My goals are very similar to yours as i have about 7st to lose after being pregnant 2yrs ago. Hope it gets easier. Keep drinking the H2O. Also please remember that it is completely ok to have a disorganized house with a baby. No-one is wonder woman. Just concentrate on yourself (ie your diet) and enjoying your baby and new family. Everything else is not really that important in the grand scheme.

Sorry if i have waffled or preached-didn't mean to.

Good Luck
xxx

aww nikkih im soooo glad u feelin better!!! :D. like samhen sed this is a support site an its here 4 the good an the bad. wot wud b the point of u bein miserable yet avin no one 2 vent ur feelins wiv. ;)

im glad u pointed the downside out coz i hated this diet last couple of times i was on it an was a nightmare to every1 who irritated me. :O

its really strange how u can 4get u on this diet. i didnt av my last shake till 11.30 the other nite an thats coz i 4got yet i wasnt hungry but my mum sed 2 still av it even tho i was off 2 bed. u no 4 the vitamins an all that. i keep thinkin im dreamin that its this easy, but touch wood it stays this way. :)

keep it up guys,its so worth it!!! :D

Nikki, you are doing great 29lb gone. If everyones honest I think we all feel like that. I could not stick this long term either. I go from week to week and don't know until the lady in the chemist says well are you going to do another week? then i make up my mind and say i'll stick it for just 1 more. like you I want to get down to a weight and then i will stick to the weight watchers plan which does work and is sociable. You enjoy your new baby, they don't be babies for long. Good luck.x:grouphugg:

Wont say "I wont say I told you so" .......lol.....it is a brilliant feeling though......and I must say I am feeling pretty darn good too.

xx

Back