Does anyone else set targets?

Maximus

Gold Member
I mean aside from the weightloss?

I do it all the time. To help keep focussed and to push myself onto greater well-being.

This months challenge is to try a month without bread - even wholemeal in a bid to try out new things - especially work lunches as so easy to rely on a sandwich.

Anyone set themselves tests?

loads! I am currently attempting to drink a big bottle of water everyday - something I find difficult! I am also currently trying to eat no bread, but did have some today.
I also have clothes that I bought at the start of 6week holiday that were a bit snug - and I'm trying extra hard with challenges at the gym to lose the inches to fit into them at the start of sept to begin my new job :) x

Definitely! They keep things interesting and always give you a boost of motivation, after each challenge it's nice to reward your work as well, it takes little steps to get to the big reward x

I'm running out of ideas for challenges.

Would like to hear others - even if only motivation for myself!!

i set things like "make £100 selling stuff on ebay" and "sell clothes that don't fit anymore BEFORE buying smaller ones" purely because money is so tight and i dont want to have to stop going to class because i cant afford it when i have a whole spare room full of clothes that are too big for me or too small for the kids waiting to be listed!

also to walk 10 miles a week, but this will be a lot easier when Cai starts nursery school in Sept as i will be walking to the school and back twice a day.

Oh and to put away £20 a month from now onwards for Xmas presents for mine and hubby's families.

:eek: mine are nearly always to do with money.....

Back