Does anyone else Struggle to have the A everyday?

I don't take milk in drinks either - and don't like to drink milk on it's own.... but I love milkshakes - either as hot choc with a tsp of options or cold with fresh berries and a tsp of splenda blended in ;)

Hi

I am really struggling to have the HE a everyday.

I don't take milk in drinks at all.

Come bed time I realise I have not had a A and end up just eating 30g of cheese,or drinking a glass of milk even though I don't want it.

Do I have to have it everyday?

My consultant said healthy extras were optional on ee - I have a splash of milk in one cup of coffee a day but it's nowhere near 250 ml and never use my B choice.

I'm only 5 days in but I find that I tend to use my heA as my milk allowance. I love my cups of tea and so it comes in handy for that :)

Hi

I am really struggling to have the HE a everyday.

I don't take milk in drinks at all.

Come bed time I realise I have not had a A and end up just eating 30g of cheese,or drinking a glass of milk even though I don't want it.

Do I have to have it everyday?

I wish I could say I had this problem but I love my milk and cheese so it never gets forgotten lol xxx

I wish I could say I had this problem but I love my milk and cheese so it never gets forgotten lol xxx

Me neither! I always look forward to having my healthy extras!! Even if cheese doesn't fit into any of my meals I often weigh myself 40g and eat it as it is, feels like I am being naughty when I'm not ;-) x

Back