Does anyone else.....

minxie

One day at a time!
....need to keep looking at their signature to remind themselves how they are doing? I mean I KNOW how I've done, but seeing it in print is still a bit of a jolt and an incentive. Every time I see it I feel proud of myself and it gives me a bit more determination to keep going. What makes you feel proud?

I completely agree! I remember when i started looking at others sigs and never quite believing i would have a 'loss list' like that. I still do need to do a second take when it hits home i've lost 2+stone in 6 weeks! xx

I'm the same. That's why I keep my ticker going from my original weight back when I started the first time because I have to see that I have acheived a lot even if I have mucked about in the middle! butterfly our losses are exactly the same for the first three weeks. spooky! x

i love seeing my goals struck through. i get a real sense of achievement xoxox

I like the strike button hehe, I also like updating my sig each day with the countdown of days of 12 weeks of CD - I wonder how I got to day 57 with 27 to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....need to keep looking at their signature to remind themselves how they are doing? I mean I KNOW how I've done, but seeing it in print is still a bit of a jolt and an incentive. Every time I see it I feel proud of myself and it gives me a bit more determination to keep going. What makes you feel proud?

Yes! That's one of the reasons I put the weight chart there, it's great to see the line move down each week. Ok, I get that on Wii Fit too, but I'm on here more that the Wii lol

Ok, there's a bit of showing off too I guess, but WTF; I've had little to show off in the past :D

i love my sig, i am so anal with it!! i love seeing my BMI points drop down too slowly slowly.

Back