Red Days Does anyone feel fuller on red days?

TRICKYTREE

Hi

I normally do green days and after watching BBC losing weight programme saying protein keeps you fuller for longer, I have noticed after doing 2 red days that I DO feel fuller for longer and I don't eat as much as on green. I am going to do a week of red and see how my loss is.

Does anyone else find this?

Julie xx

Hi Julie

I've not tried green yet as am worried about missing meat too much.

Have just done my first week on red and lost 6lbs.

For me it has been brilliant - lean meat with loads of free veggies really has filled me up, and have loved having bacon and eggs for breakfasts without feeling guilty :)

Hi Julie

For me it has been brilliant - lean meat with loads of free veggies really has filled me up, and have loved having bacon and eggs for breakfasts without feeling guilty :)

Wow, thats a great loss! Do you still have carbs from your HEB on your red days, or just stick to meat and veg?

ruby

I to like red days and they do keep me full I have my carbs also from the heb list when I want them.

I may switch to doing a full week of red. I have been doing EE more and more recently as its so easy with the family, but reds give me better losses.

Hi there
I mainly do reds and find I feel less hungry on them -when I do green days I feel over full if that makes sense -I guess I just process protein better, although I always have my 2heBs as you need the fibre and my 2 heA -as I like lots of cuppas
lokipoki -well done on your great loss :D

I've found as the week went on it was getting harder to make sure I got all my HEB's as I really didn't fancy eating them but have stuck with it so far

Hi Julie

Well done....and yes I like bacon and eggs with lots of mushrooms....although I know with mushrooms I will suffer in a days time :(
xx

I much prefer red days and get a better loss when I just do a week of those. It isn't that I just feel fuller with red days but that I find it harder to over eat at meal times - it would seem odd having another chicken breast or steak in the way that having another potato or a few more chips feels completely natural, I also instinctively cook less on red days. I doubt my approach is actually scientific but seems to work!

Good luck!

DickieC xx

Hi

I normally do green days and after watching BBC losing weight programme saying protein keeps you fuller for longer, I have noticed after doing 2 red days that I DO feel fuller for longer and I don't eat as much as on green. I am going to do a week of red and see how my loss is.

Does anyone else find this?

Julie xx

I also caught up with this programme last night so going to try a few Red days myself.
I am a red day virgin though so have no idea where to start.
Earlier I got some chicken fillets on offer at the co-op & tomorrow have a meat order coming from Joe's sausages with all syn free stuff so looking forward to it.

Let me know how your red days go hun :)
Take care xxx

Back