1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have a low syn fish pie recipe?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by shampers, 10 March 2009 Social URL.

1. shampers

shampers Member

I have bought some frozen cod, salmon and king prawns and want to turn it into a fish pie, but not sure how I can make a low syn sauce.I could use a HEXB for the mash topping or I could have a free topping by using butternut squash. If anyone has any ideas i would be very grateful!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hi, firstly you can't have mashed potato as a HEX B choice but you can do this as an EE day though.

For the fish pie - layer your fish (in chunks) and prawns into an dish and add cooked spinach (if you like it) and quartered hard boiled eggs and make a sauce with FF fromage frais, quark and egg with lots of seasoning and pour over. Top with mashed potato (EE) or squash (Red).
  4. shampers

shampers Member

That's great, thanks! I was thinking of mashing new potatoes with their skins on for a rough mash and HEXB and mixing it with the squash and some carrots to make more of a topping. Will let you know how it goes!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.