Does anyone have a recipe for syn free or low syn dumplings?

Would this be classed as a tweak as you're changing the cous cous' form? Even if it is I'm still gonna try it!! I know this is an old thread but thanks to whoever brought it back up. I have a bag of cous cous just sat in the cupboard as dunno what to do with it lol

Yeh me too rochelle lol I was just browsing through threads yesterday when i spotted this and commented on it. I think it prob would be classed as a tweak yes

You're not really changing the couscous though, you make it up as you would normal couscous and then roll it into a ball with a (free) egg then in the microwave for a second or two....

These are my favourite, you can add any kind of herbs to make it taste even better :D

I've not tried them yet, going shopping when I get paid popping into the local meat wholesalers , buying a gammon joint ill trim all the fat off, make a broth and put the dumplings in cant wait. I miss my mam's broth :(

Ive just come across this and going to try them this week.
If any of the ppl at the start of this thread are still about I live in the North East too, also Middleton St George!

I know this thread is old but I've got to comment on it - firstly I'm really missing dumplings and secondly, I'm from the North East! North Tyneside! There's loads of us about, isn't there?

Back