Does anyone have goal clothes?

I've got a size 16 pair of Next Jeans that I couldnt even get over my bum when I started! I can now get them on and just about do them up but would have to breathe in constantly if I was to wear them out and I wouldnt feel comfortable at all! They are my current goal...I remember when I used to wear them I actually felt that I looked quite nice...I want that feeling again :)

vixp said:
My wedding dress is my goal :) xxx

Same as me :-D

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Much like other people I have a few clothes that have never quite fitted or haven't fitted for a very long time that its nice to get back into but i think buying clothes that are too small is probably not a good plan. You don't know what will suit your new body shape and its very difficult to predict what size you are going to me - all the threads on here about what size people are a different weights is very enlightening on this topic.

Having said that I have promised myself that I will treat myself to a nice latex dress when I get to my final target. Something along these lines but probably in purple. :) This may well why my husband is so supportive of the endeavour...

Photography by Celestial Pictures Model Kandy in Swallow dress, latex hair bow by Hello Dolly, Lilys by Stick em up Pin Up Photos from Hello Dolly Latex (Hello Dolly Latex) on Myspace

I bought a beautiful summer dress from debenhams for a friends wedding two years ago which I only wore once and I love.

When I started 8 weeks ago I kinda said to myself that it would be great if I could get into it for my summer hols which is in 7 weeks. It'll be close but I've gone down a 1 dress size and have to get down another before it'll fit. I LOVE THAT DRESS!!!!

Hi everyone, just started sw 3 wks ago and would love to get into my wedding dress i wore 8 yrs ago! :winner:

I'm going for a wkend to Glasgow mid August and would ideally love to be at least a dress smaller! :fingerscrossed:

I havent been out and bought goal clothes, but i have loads of goal clothes hanging in my wardrobe, (well actually most of the clothes in my wardrobe lol)
Ive got some realy nice next jeans and trousers which i cant do up, and some nice tops that are too tight .
But i will get back into them !!

I havent been out and bought goal clothes, but i have loads of goal clothes hanging in my wardrobe, (well actually most of the clothes in my wardrobe lol)
Ive got some realy nice next jeans and trousers which i cant do up, and some nice tops that are too tight .
But i will get back into them !!

I know how you feel.....the wardrobes full of clothes that are a bit tight and I refuse to give them away :eek:
As you said "I will get back into them" and hopefully have 2 buy some more!!

I know how you feel.....the wardrobes full of clothes that are a bit tight and I refuse to give them away :eek:
As you said "I will get back into them" and hopefully have 2 buy some more!!

WHEN i get back into them it will be like having a whole new wardrobe lol. some things i only wore a couple of times, cant wait, and of coarse i will have to buy some new to celebrate.

I haven't bought any goal clothes because I don't know what size I'll be when I get to goal - I don't want to buy a load of size 8 clothes in case I don't get that small, and I don't want to buy a load of size 10 or 12 clothes in case I end up smaller than that.

I do like to have one item of clothing in the next size down though, as a mini goal! I like to have something to try on so I can judge how close I am to the next size :D

I just realised I have a gorgeous skinny dress in my cupboard

It is a bit stretchy so if my shapes different it still would be okay

Goad Clothes

Hope you don't mind me joining in - but yes - today I was walking through Debenhams and saw a lovely dress that was in the sale and bought it. I should have had my little boys christening in August but have postponed as my best friend has had a very bad cycling accident. I now have 14 months to buckle down = the dress is a size 16 and I am a size 22 now (Laugh out Loud) but it is beautiful and a very floaty and dreamy sort of dress so I thought that it will help me to achieve my goal. Can't get it past my neck at the moment but I must thing positively. :8855:

Hi everyone, just started sw 3 wks ago and would love to get into my wedding dress i wore 8 yrs ago! :winner:

I'm going for a wkend to Glasgow mid August and would ideally love to be at least a dress smaller! :fingerscrossed:

yeah i was only thinking that laying in bed the other night. I got married around 12yrs ago and even the was around 14st, so i reckon i may fit into it some time this year if i keep up the good work,,,:D

Back