Does anyone here do SW online?

Hi,
I'm doing SW online, started at the end of April. I would prefer to go to meetings, but there isn't one near enough to me!

How are you finding it so far? Looks like you're doing great!

x

Not doing too bad but I think its a bit easier as i have done the group meetings b4 but where i live now there are no meetings close enough or at the right time of day. Lost my way a bit for a couple of weeks but back on track now (hopefully!)

How are you finding it?

Gobby x

Think it's ok, just looking for a bit of support and pressure iyswim!!

Did weight watchers before and found going to the meeting and getting weighed motivated me!

But, having said that, am pleased with the progress I have made, although it seems to be very slow!!

I'm doing SW online too, went to groups a couple of years ago but didnt like having to talk infront of the whole group so it scared me off, i'm finding online ok but think its hard without the support and ideas of others...so glad i found this site, its been a lifesaver! :)

Sarah x

I'm on slimming world online and am really enjoying it. I decided not to go to our local group.. not because i did not want to but because all my friends/work collegues go Thursday evening which would have cause havoc at work.. but I'm still really enjoying SW regardless :) Been online 10 weeks loss so far of 1st 9lb

Hi,

I'm doing slimming world online and I have lost 6lbs in 4 weeks,
very impressed with 1stone 9 in 10 weeks though Amy!

I started online a couple of days ago as no classes near to me. Its great to have this site though for inspiration and ideas. :D

Back