Does anyone here watch Revenge?

strawberry

Gold Member
As the title says really, does anyone? I've just started season 4 so please don't post any spoilers!! :rolleyes:
I'm hooked!! :D

yes, I do!! I'm currently up to date with America as I watch online. It's soo addictive - you never see what's coming!

Have you watched the most recent ones?! shocking !!! Shame as I quite liked him really!

YES! Also watch it on america's schedule. LOVE IT. I binge watched the first two series on U.S Netflix over the space of a few days.

YES! Also watch it on america's schedule. LOVE IT. I binge watched the first two series on U.S Netflix over the space of a few days.

Lol same here, I've been looking for the latest episode but can't find it anywhere! Do you know if it's on a break at the moment?

Lol same here, I've been looking for the latest episode but can't find it anywhere! Do you know if it's on a break at the moment?

Yes, It's a 3-4 week Hiatus AGAIN. Which is a pain, I think it came back for 2 weeks and has gone again.

is it worth downloading? I've not watched it. .. or even heard of but need a TV series to watch!

Back