Does anyone know??

Pink_ladybug

Slimming for my wedding!
Hi, does anyone know if you can had black pepper to the chicken soup mix? I read somewhere you can but not sure if this is allowed. Also does anyone know if fennel & nettle tea is ok on Lipotrim?
Thanks xx

i did the last time i started and will do it again when the chemist get some in salt and pepper isnt a problem others add chilli flakes and powder but dont know if thats allowed

GOALS
get past 1st week
get in to 15 stone
get in to 14 stone
get in to 13 stone
get to 12 1/2 stone
more to follow

Thought salt was a no no? I'm confused!! Argh!!

Does anyone know when you can have the peanut bar?

Thought salt was a no no? I'm confused!! Argh!!

Does anyone know when you can have the peanut bar? E

Technically you shouldn't add anything, what so ever to your soups or shakes..BUt some of us do add the odd bit of pepper, saltApparently this diet is ment to be a total palate cleanse..
I was putting chilli flakes/curry powder into my soups, but have stopped now.. Don't really think it does anything to you weight loss..

My pharmacist told me that adding salt and pepper are fine so that's what I've been doing when I had the soup

I've been adding pepper to soup and peppermint tea or coffee to the choc shakes!! Thanks everyone! xx

Hey pink ladybug! you can have a peanut bar after your first week but be warned you will not like it!!! id only get a couple to try first otherwise you might have to go back to swap them!!

Nearly a week done! woohoo!

Adding coffee to either vanilla or choc shakes is good too. Dissolve it first in a few spoons of boiling water before making it up as usual.

I'm going to try coffee in my vanilla shake in the morning. Not tried it before, but feel the need for a bit of variety! Also need to get some mint tea to mix with my choc shake :)

xx

Thanks Emmielou! I'll just get a couple to try then as I don't want to put myself off lipo. Day 6 today! x

I don't have a clue re salt and pepper i just presumed u were not allowed them.

As for the nettle and fennel tea i've been drinking it i think u can drink any teas as long as there are no fruits in it, so my cranberry and green tea is out :(

I hope im not wrong on that, thats what my chemist told me! anyone else know......

I don't have a clue re salt and pepper i just presumed u were not allowed them.

As for the nettle and fennel tea i've been drinking it i think u can drink any teas as long as there are no fruits in it, so my cranberry and green tea is out :(

I hope im not wrong on that, thats what my chemist told me! anyone else know......

You can have green tea hun x x

Technically you are allowed NOTHING other than what is on your LT carrier bag, which states:

Tap Water
Bottled Water (still or carbonated but not any flavoured waters, no diet cola)
Coffee (black only, with or without caffeine as usual practice)
Tea (no milk or lemon) Can be ordinary tea including Earl Grey, Herbal teas that are pure leaf - no fruit teas,flower,berries etc. Loose tea or tea bags are fine.

NO OTHER BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED (NO ALCOHOL)
Tablet artificial sweeteners are permitted, no spoonable powders.

Therefore having anything apart from the above in addition to your LT is not allowed including salt, pepper, bouillon, chilli...ANYTHING!!

I hope that helps but not depresses!! lol x x

Back