Does anyone know...?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Samnddud, 25 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Samnddud

Samnddud Full Member

Wonder if anyone knows the answer to this. As I have never ever been anything other then over weight how do I know when I get to the weight where I should stop?

I know that sounds stupid but because I have lost weight really quickly with cd I don't think my head has caught up with my shrinkage- I mean people give me compliments on how much ive lost but in my head I still feel bigger. I try on smaller clothes and it really surprises me that they fit.

Its hard to look at yourself objectively.
    I have seen on tv where they take photos of people and use computer technology to make then thinner or fatter- does anyone know where I could get this done as I think if I can see myself at the right size for me I would know what to aim for? Sounds stupid I know but I think I need to see it outside of looking in a mirror to get my head round it.

Please don't send the men I white coats after me I am just struggling to adjust! As someone who has never been a normal weight I am genuinely struggling to see myself as anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Add 7lbs on to whatever your weight is at BMI 22 - the problem at the end is you will look more gaunt than you really are as your face and collarbones need your glycogen to stop you from looking scrawny. I looked underweight when I was only just in the healthy range and noone warned me so I stopped a couple of weeks too soon.
  4. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Sam I exactly what you mean. When you find a solution to this please let me know lol.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.