Does anyone know ...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Nelliduff, 14 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Nelliduff

Nelliduff Getting there slowly ...

Cambridge Diet
    ...of a handbag size, ready reckoner type book I can buy which gives food values including carbs at a glance. I need one that is easy to understand as I get totally confused by the different types of carbs and fats. (Guess maybe I am used to the packs and not having to worry about what is in them). I spent last night with couple of books I picked up trying, together with a notebook to work out a plan, but it there was something easy to follow it would be great.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
  4. Nelliduff

Nelliduff Getting there slowly ...

Cambridge Diet
    Thank you so much Annap - I think I am blinded as I have looked at so many over the past two weeks. I bought two of the ones which appear at the bottom on the page for this one but didn't see it.

Will get it.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.