does anyone pay weekly and not stay to group

This is my third time on the slimming world diet - my previous two attempts have been unsuccesful as I have stayed the same weight throughout and only weighed a lb less than when I first joined two years ago.

This time Im alot more open minded and determind to the whole plan and have started trying the extra easy plan.

Im atleast 25years younger than majority of the class and dont know anyone that stays for group however I feel I have picked up many great tips and would recommend everyone stays atleast once and the group tend to all have great weightlosses which gives me extra motivation plus Im guessing the leavers must be the gainers - the fact that my loss/gain is read out gives me the motivation to eat better.

However having said all that Im hoping that by September I will be able to use this site for the support I need once Ive reached target in order to stay there! Fingers crossed and I guess if it works for you now keep going! xo

I do stay for image therapy, but it does go on for an awfully long time. After a day at work I never get home until 9 and by then it's too late to eat for me.
I go with my sister, so while we are waiting we have a bit of a catch up, which is great. BUT I do get annoyed by people that talk all the way through the class, I don't see the point in being there if you are going to do that.
I've gathered a few good ideas from some other members, and I find it a real boost if you get a sticker and a mini :clap: ( I know, i'm sad :eek:)
I've done SW and WW before and didn't stay for classes then, I really think it helps motivation wise. I didn't stay this week as it was BH I had to rush off, but I missed it and as I had a gain I think it might have been beneficial.
I don't say much in class as I'm quite shy, but I do listen....even to the wafflers!

Doesn't work for all, but it can be a useful tool, even if you can just stay for a couple a month

I always stay to IT, whether it's a loss or gain. We get people passing on good tips, recipes etc. A group of us usually go the cafe over the road from group to have lunch - being good we usually have jacket pot or ham sandwich on wholemeal, not butter but EL Mayo!

Denise

Back