Does anyone still do red and green?

twinklyjojo

Hi, I'm thinking of restarting sw after a few disastrous attempts to lose weight other ways, I just wondered if anyone still follows the red and green plans? I have tried extra easy a few times over the last couple of years and have never had the success that I had when I got lovely and slim years ago by following red / green.

Thank you x

twinklyjojo said:
Hi, I'm thinking of restarting sw after a few disastrous attempts to lose weight other ways, I just wondered if anyone still follows the red and green plans? I have tried extra easy a few times over the last couple of years and have never had the success that I had when I got lovely and slim years ago by following red / green.

Thank you x

I do red mainly with an odd green dont get on with ee been at target 10months

I only do green! Never tried EE, as I don't eat meat there's no benefit to me in my mind. And I love the double HEXs on green!

There's no reason why you shouldn't do green and red if you know they work - EE might be the big new(ish) thing but it ain't mandatory ;) x

I do mainly red and green.. Only done about 2 ee this time... Did try it before but felt less in control plus I love my 2 hex's :) feels like much better options for me :) plus I know that it works well for me...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope to do lots of green days as I only really eat free range organic meat which is very rare as it costs too much. So I do eats lots of vegetarian products and fish.

So on a green days we get 2 HEXAs and 2 HEXBs is this correct?

AlmostThere85 said:
I hope to do lots of green days as I only really eat free range organic meat which is very rare as it costs too much. So I do eats lots of vegetarian products and fish.

So on a green days we get 2 HEXAs and 2 HEXBs is this correct?

I do mostly red but on days when I'm eating out I often find it easier to do EE. Yes you can have 1or2 HexA's and 2 HexB's. I tend to have 2 of both and my HexB's are usually porridge and hifi's with milk for HexA as I almost always have hot milk with an options hot choc at night. Has become a little ritual.

I prefer the old style am giving EE a go but not loosing as well this time round plus is it sometimes hard to fit in 3rd sf with every meal. Good luck which ever way you go

I only do Original and Green, mainly Green though, i have better loses, i know carbs bloat alot of people but my body burns them quite well.

Never got on with EE.

:)

I remember the good olden days when corn beef was free in an original day! Lol, I prefer the red and green! And stick to mainly red, I lost 2.5stone in 3months a few years ago and loved it :) best plan by far :)

:wavey:Hi its only me waving! An old timer who loves red and green plans, cant get on with ee as I dont like salad and veg that much, though I love fruit. Tried ee for a week and didnt like it, so changed to red and green as I had done them before. Lost 2st 6lbs and been at target for quite a long time now on these plans. I say if it aint broke dont fix it! I really think they should be mentioned more, not everyone likes ee and as you say the extra a's and b's are nice!

I'm a green girl and almost 8st lighter for it. Find what fits for you. xx

hollys nan said:
Wow, that is some weight loss, very very well done you!:) :) :)

Thanks, it's been tough but worth it. I love my green days. 1st from target now, I'm crawling to it lol.

I only do Original and Green, mainly Green though, i have better loses, i know carbs bloat alot of people but my body burns them quite well.

Never got on with EE.

:)
Hi. Do you have any recipes for green day lunches and dinners please? I live in Spain and there are no classes where I am, so do it from home but get stuck on green days. Red days are ok. Thanks. Glendoe.

Back