Does anyone still feel weak?

Drunk Tinkerbell

Hi all
I'm just starting my fourth week on CD and I still get episodes where I feel totally drained of any energy. This just doesn't work with having a job and 4 year old twins!
I have had a bit of a virus in the last two weeks but I'm sure that can't be what's making me feel like this now? One minute I'll feel totally drained and then a few hours later I'll feel ok again.
Is anyone else feeling this way? It's making me wonder whether I should go up to 1000? I'm currently somewhere between ss+ and 810 x

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

I can defo relate to this. I'm on step 2. Only on day 7. I chose step 2 because I exercise. Running, spinning, boxing etc but I am currently struggling. I'm considering moving up To the 1000 calories but would like to do a few more weeks in step 2 first.
I made the recipe from the book yesterday with the prawns and rice noodles because I had boxing training last night and I thought the tiny bit of carbs might help- it didn't! Got fatigued very quickly! But a guy in the class fainted so I'm beginning to think I'm made of fairly strong stuff if I managed not to faint and im on Cambridge! - lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yes I'm on week 6 and have been feeling like this the last few days. I've been fine up to this point though so I'm thinking maybe it's just the heat which is making me feel a bit drained?

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Hi all
I'm just starting my fourth week on CD and I still get episodes where I feel totally drained of any energy. This just doesn't work with having a job and 4 year old twins!
I have had a bit of a virus in the last two weeks but I'm sure that can't be what's making me feel like this now? One minute I'll feel totally drained and then a few hours later I'll feel ok again.
Is anyone else feeling this way? It's making me wonder whether I should go up to 1000? I'm currently somewhere between ss+ and 810 x

Hellooo! I've missed you and your telling me off when I have weak moments or cave in! Lol.. I think everyone has moments of feeling drained and weak, regardless of the diet and lifestyle. I've been eating complete junk food for months now, from morning till night just constant stuffing my face, and I find when I get sickly full I feel suddenly drained and it zaps all my energy and I can barely walk up the stairs to bed!! Maybe you should do 100% 810 rather than fluctuate between SS+ and 810, see how you feel and maybe go up to 1000 if you feel drained on a daily basis? xx

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Thanks everyone, at my weakest moment today I ended up 'cheating' and eating an apple!!

You have to do what's right for your body and it will tell you if it needs something - which it obv did!

I'm on day 15 and since day 3 when my CDC told me I would get a rush of energy due to ketosis I have felt so tired I'm going to bed so early and not got much energy
at all have lost 1 stone in the first 2 weeks though hence why I'm bearing with it will be worth it in the end :eek:) good luck everyone x x x

I never had any rush of energy or ketosis high and have remained exhausted throughout - sad but true ...

Back