Does anyone still just do red n green days?

Dizzi-G

I'm finding I'm really missing my extra HE's on EE so am thinking of going back to red and green days (and just use EE days when I know I'm not going to need 4 HE's)..... and I was just wondering with SW pushing EE so much, does anyone still just follow red n green??

I went to slimming world a few years ago before the EE was even used. I have started following slimming world again on my own using old books and I only use the red and green days and Im still losing weight. Not quite sure what the EE is all about ???

I do mostly green days with Mix To Match and EE days inbetween when I need to be a bit more flexible.

Whatever suits you best! If you are more comfortable with red and green, stick with it. It's been used for years and thousands of people will have lost with it.

I find EE is so easy to over consume so I don't do it that often, much prefer my green days!

I went to slimming world a few years ago before the EE was even used. I have started following slimming world again on my own using old books and I only use the red and green days and Im still losing weight. Not quite sure what the EE is all about ???

Basically anything that's a free food on red or green is free on EE, you can eat them together. But 1/3 of every meal has to be superfree food (fruit/veg) and you can only have 1 HA and 1 HB ........ sooo can't have cheese and milk on the same day (well you can but you'd have to syn it) or cereal and bread etc etc.

I do red only, and love it. You can see from my stats it is working fine. I too have issues with carbs so will probably go to EE when I come to maintaining.

Ok cheers think I understand it. I like to plan my shopping for the week around my SW eating plan so have got all my main meals for this week sorted. :D But will give it a go next week:)

I do red and green mostly, but throw in the odd Extra Easy day. I just prefer the extra Healthy extra, and find I get a bit piggy on EE!

I have always done red and green until this week and i have decided to try EE. It kinda feels wrong however I have enjoyed the freedom of being able to have spaghetti bol and cottage pie etc which would have been two meals I would have avoided on red or green.

I get weighed in the morning and I have followed the plan and done 4 spinning classes so fingers crossed! In the back of my mind I keep thinking how can it work... Just hope I haven't wasted a week!

I have always done red and green until this week and i have decided to try EE. It kinda feels wrong however I have enjoyed the freedom of being able to have spaghetti bol and cottage pie etc which would have been two meals I would have avoided on red or green.

I get weighed in the morning and I have followed the plan and done 4 spinning classes so fingers crossed! In the back of my mind I keep thinking how can it work... Just hope I haven't wasted a week!

Bit scared of trying EE as red and green days sort of go against it :confused: Would be great to know how you got on, fingers crossed for u :)

I do red and green days and love it. It has worked really well for me. Have the odd EE day thrown in when needed but couldn't be without the HE's :)

I'm red days all the way, sometimes have a green day maybe once a week and very occasionally an EE day if I'm visiting family or friends. When I rejoined SW last year my C encouraged me to give EE a try and I did do it for a while. But personally, I found that my losses were slower and I did miss my second HeA + B. Lookig forward to seeing how I get on this week at weight in because I've been about 99.9% on plan :D

Bit scared of trying EE as red and green days sort of go against it :confused: Would be great to know how you got on, fingers crossed for u :)

The reason it works it because the amount of superfree food on your plate limits your intake. On red and green your intake is limited because of the foods that are restricted on either day (ie, meat on a green day and vice versa).

Thanks everyone, Glad I'm not on my own with this one! lol BeckyT please do let us know how you get on tomorrow.

Dizzibint said:
Thanks everyone, Glad I'm not on my own with this one! lol BeckyT please do let us know how you get on tomorrow.

Thanks, I will do!

I'm worried now after reading everyones response! I've been such a good girl too!

I think I'm going back to red and green, my losses have been really slow in the last 8 weeks on EE so I'm going back to basics with good old red and green which worked for me years ago.

I'm sticking to red with the odd green day thrown in maybe once a week.
I've tried EE, but tbh I just overeat on it. In need something a little more restrictive (especially with carbs) and red does that for me. However, I do enjoy green days and as long as I'm careful with my portion sizes, I should still lose ok.

ruby

Back