Does anyone still just do red n green days?

I'm finding I'm really missing my extra HE's on EE so am thinking of going back to red and green days (and just use EE days when I know I'm not going to need 4 HE's)..... and I was just wondering with SW pushing EE so much, does anyone still just follow red n green??

I love my Green days. I am not a big lover of meat/fish so only do the odd EE/Red days when I fancy something like cottage pie or spag bol where I can have unlimited amounts of it on EE.

Do whatever plan suits you best, I know of alot of people who are too scared to try EE purely because they are so used to the others but that is their personally choice.

I really wish Sw wouldn't push EE so much though, I don't like how all the latest sw magazines and the website now only have meal planners which are EE.

Good luck with your week.
Stacey xxx

Morning everyone

Well the day has arrived and I have to get on the scales... I have done 2 red days and 5 EE (plus 4 spinning classes) and I have lost 3lb. I am a happy lady this morning!!

Looks like EE works for me and I like the flexibility however I think I will mix my days up just to keep my body guessing

Well done on your loss Becky!

I am doing mostly red/original days using Healthy Extras to add some carbs. I don't lose weight when i eat too many carbs, so this works out great for me. And if i do a green day i will still only have a small portions.

Everyones body is different, unfortunately mine hates carbs lol

oh well done on you're loss, i like to mix things up, trying green and extra easy days;)

Oooh well done on the loss! I went to class last night and had lost 3lb which I was really pleased with ....... however it was my first week back so not sure if I'll get that kind of loss on a 'normal' week!

Think I'm doing Mix2Max today as I just threw a load of things in a bag on my way out of the door this morning ............. should be interesting!! lol

Morning everyone

Well the day has arrived and I have to get on the scales... I have done 2 red days and 5 EE (plus 4 spinning classes) and I have lost 3lb. I am a happy lady this morning!!

Looks like EE works for me and I like the flexibility however I think I will mix my days up just to keep my body guessing
Well done you :D

I always do red and green because i don't really like vegetables that much and they both work fine for me on average im loosing 2 pounds a week :)

I am on my second week in and doing mainly red with the odd green and Extra Easy thrown in. For example we are having friends round and my husband is cooking a curry, he will cook a low fat, lots of veg chicken curry and I can have some rice as well. I don't feel left out then when everyone is there :) I am trying to save my syns to this week for a couple of glasses of wine !!

My losses have slowed down quite a lot since the initial couple of weeks on EE so I'm doing Red and green this week with maybe an EE tomorrow as I'm having a dinner party. Will be interested to see the difference, I really want my half stone award this week!!!

I did SW years ago before they introduced EE and as I'm now doing it at home I just went back to red/green what I'm used to. Have usually greens as I just love pasta and rice, however, in the past I had greater loss on red so I try to slip 2 days in per week.

Red days suit me as i cant loose weight on too many carbs, but ive decided to do a green day a week to get my carbs fix :D

Back