Green Days Does anyone use syns for bread??

TRICKYTREE

Hi
Does anyone use their syns for bread?
I love granary bread which is 5.5 syns each but I love cheese on toast with red onion, using the 42g of cheese as he A on green. The bread on he B is nice but not very 'thick'. Used to use syns on a bag of crisps or ww ice cream but now prefer bread.
Losing approx 1.5-2lbs per week and very happy with that.

Just a bit worried I may not lose as much by eating bread even though I am following online and 100%. I know some people have said they don't lose as much.

Had loads of pasta this week too just sometimes I think the amount of food I can have is just too good to be true!!!!

I suppose I am doubting myself......

I am sure you lovely people can help me.

Have a lovely weekend and keep your fingers crossed that my team, Nottm Forest, get 3 points...haha

Julie
xx

I usually use my syns on wine, choc & yoghurts. As you know you can use your syns on whatever you like. Try using them on bread & see how it goes.

i lurrrrve seedy granary bread! and i do use syns on it occasionally, but its got to the point now where i darent buy it because i know i could quite happily sit and scoff the lot! how amazing would it be if it could be a heb :drool:

ive noticed now though that if i do eat it, or white bread for that matter i feel really bloated after but it doesnt seem to hinder my weight loss at all xx

If your using your syns in a way that makes you happy, and loosing, and happy with the weight loss, don't worry.

Just carry on, doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, as long as you are happy.

If you're worried about bloating just make sure you're getting your water in!

hi, i have just started and bread is my down fall, i decided last night that if i wanted bread then it would come out of my syns and not my healthy extras, maybe that way i will be able to cut down on the amount of bread i have as i have been living on sandwiches.:eek:

if it suits you to syn your bread then carry on doing it i would be inclined to say but then i dont really know what im doing yet :confused:

I do! Lots of bread as I get more HEs. A syn is a syn whether you use it on bread or junk food.

Actually I would say it is better than chocolate or crisps because it has more nutritional value! :)

Do you know I have had so much free foods and healthy extras today I am too full to have any bread as syns!!!

Maybe tomorrow.........haha

xx

Back