Does anyone use the Wii fit to track their weight loss

NatalieR

I just wondered if you found it accurate. i go to WW and i have to throw away my scales as they always seem to say the same weight yet i am losing at WW. I set up the Wii fit and it says this week i have lost 3lbs but i can't remember if i said i was wearing heavy or light clothing the first time round!

Does anyone weigh in using the Wii fit and do they find it accurate.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

NatalieR

I would have done it naked but didn't draw the curtains and don't want to scare the neighbours! Do you find it accurate?

Legomom

Gold Member
S: 17st5lb C: 14st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 2st7lb(14.4%)
I stopped using it as it was so erratic and made me want to punch the cartoon wiimii thingy. ;) I'd step on an weigh then step on again straight away and there would be a huge variation!! Never a good one either lol. I lost when I gained 4lbs in about 8 seconds one day!!!

mrtc

Ive stopped using mine, wasnt giving true readings, now have some digital scales that seem to be better but tbh, i dont like the fact it shames you if you have put a couple of pounds on by asking how etc, and i hate all th making sure your postures correct, takes too long, also i use simple weight recorder on my fone, i like the fact i have the data with me so when i want to see it, i have it on me

Kat1e

This is for life
S: 17st8.9lb C: 12st12.8lb G: 12st6.2lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 4st10.1lb(26.77%)
Yep i have been happily using the wii weekly for the past year. Always weigh on friday morning naked (before opening the curtains lol;) )

May not be perfect but then nothing is. Suggest only one weigh in- then you dont have to worry about accuracy! If you have enough to lose then it works perfectly:D

Samprand

WILL do it!
S: 19st7lb C: 17st9lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 45.2 Loss: 1st12lb(9.52%)
There's a massive difference between my bathroom scales and the wii, about half a stone! Some days the wii will say I've lost say 3lbs when the bathroom scales give me a sts x

Leighthesim

S: 16st1lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 1st6lb(8.89%)
There is nearly a stone between our scales and the wii fit..... It said I was unhealthy cause It though I lost 8lbs in 2 days, probably cause the first time I had drunk my 2 litres of water already :p