Does Extra Easy plan work ? Not for me !

Kate1978 said:
I'm still trying to get my head round it but I am planning to do the 1/3 Super free with each meal. But I am also not worrying too much if I have had my superspeedy soup at lunch time as there is so much in that. Planning on living on that most of the weekend, give myself a bit of a boost, dont know if it will do much but it will be all I snack on :)
Hope everyone is having a good day

I dont want to sound mean but done to the letter it works and regardless of how much superfree you have at lunch in soup the 1/3 superfree does need to be with every meal (as it automatically reduces calorie consumption as the sf are low calorie and mean you out 1/3 less high cal food on your plate) thats why it works hope that helps x

Hi Cat,
Thanks for the tips, not mean at all, everything helps. :)
I've had normal meals as well as my soup and it is working.
Hope all is going well on yours :) x

Kate1978 said:
Hi Cat,
Thanks for the tips, not mean at all, everything helps. :)
I've had normal meals as well as my soup and it is working.
Hope all is going well on yours :) x

Yeah came back off my hols 5 lb heavier luckily by the time i got to weigh in it was only 2.5 (i retain water when its hot my fingers looked like hot dogs ) and hopefully at tomorrows weigh in I will be back on track . In 4.5 months ive lost 1.5 Stone averaged its prob a lb a week but ive had Big losses of 5 lb lots of maintains and put on a few Times too even when ive been good out bodies all process the diet differently we all have our own journey as my sw consultant tells us and we do :) oh and i only do ee i tired red and Green years ago but hate bloody quorn and love carbs LOL ee works for me (it doesnt feel like im on a diet which i love) 1 Stone to get to target but may have to re set it as it feels too close i dont feel thin enough yet lol

Im glad it's going well, that's a fab loss so far and not far to go, well done!
I want to get 2 stone off, lost 2.5lbs in 5 days and I sneakily weighed myself this morning and have gone down a wee bit again, not recording it till my Friday weigh in though, but it has given me a boost to stick at this.
I do prefer EE, doesnt feel like a diet at all :) x

Kate1978 said:
Im glad it's going well, that's a fab loss so far and not far to go, well done!
I want to get 2 stone off, lost 2.5lbs in 5 days and I sneakily weighed myself this morning and have gone down a wee bit again, not recording it till my Friday weigh in though, but it has given me a boost to stick at this.
I do prefer EE, doesnt feel like a diet at all :) x

And if it doesnt feel like a diet its more likely we will stick at it and keep the weiight off :) keep going slow and steady Wins the race

That's how I feel, girls at work are doing the celebrity slim thing but I declined. I have to eat as I take regular medication and for me, if I go slow and steady I keep it off.
I lost really fast a couple of years ago, stone and a half in 3 weeks but was going through my marriage breakdown and didn't eat, as soon as I got my appetite back, I put it all back on and a wee bit more too!
So I'll plod on and get there at my own pace and it's food to know I'm not alone, I'm loving this forum! X

Kate1978 said:
That's how I feel, girls at work are doing the celebrity slim thing but I declined. I have to eat as I take regular medication and for me, if I go slow and steady I keep it off.
I lost really fast a couple of years ago, stone and a half in 3 weeks but was going through my marriage breakdown and didn't eat, as soon as I got my appetite back, I put it all back on and a wee bit more too!
So I'll plod on and get there at my own pace and it's food to know I'm not alone, I'm loving this forum! X

Ive done slimfast atkins weightwatchers soup diets the lot and this Is the only one that feels maintainable i got so obsessive on ww that i was verging on having an Eating disorder sw all the way BTW got a fab low syn black forest choc roulade recipe if ya want it mega tasty

Oh wow that sounds Amazing! Yes please!

I think with all diets it can become obsessive, you just have to keep feet planted, I think SW allows for more naughtiness which is why it works so well as you aren't denying as much x

6 syn black forest roulade

[h=1]For the cake[/h]5 large eggs
40g reduced fat cocoa (tesco’s is 6 syns) if you use diff cocoa the syns may be more
6 heaped dessertspoons of sweetener
for the filling
a few good handfuls of frozen cherries
2 dessertspoons of sweetener
1x 0%fat activea cherry yog (do not use a muller as its too runny)
½ a tub of quark

set oven to 150 c

separate 4 of the eggs and whisk up the egg whites to stiff peaks
in another bowl whisk the yolks with 6 desertspoons of sweetener until pale add the 40g of cocoa and the remaining whole egg and whisk until smooth and creamy

slowly fold in the egg whites to the choc mix until incorporated

pour into a small lined roulade tin and bake in the oven for approx 20 min (until springy to touch

remove from oven and cover with a tea towel so it doesn’t dry out (makes it easier to roll)

mix yog and quark with remaining sweetener

ok for the cake building you can either half the sponge and fill like a Victoria sponge or be adventurous and attempt rolling it

spread the sponge with yog sprinkle on the cherries and roll using the tea towel to help you

enjoy

and don’t worry if the lot accidently gets eaten “its only 6 syns”

Oh wow that sounds Amazing! Yes please!

I think with all diets it can become obsessive, you just have to keep feet planted, I think SW allows for more naughtiness which is why it works so well as you aren't denying as much x

i did modify it from a 4 syn sw recipe and it works :)

My mouth is watering already! Thank you :D sounds yummy x

cat yoyo greaves said:
6 syn black forest roulade

[h=1]For the cake[/h]5 large eggs
40g reduced fat cocoa (tesco's is 6 syns) if you use diff cocoa the syns may be more
6 heaped dessertspoons of sweetener
for the filling
a few good handfuls of frozen cherries
2 dessertspoons of sweetener
1x 0%fat activea cherry yog (do not use a muller as its too runny)
½ a tub of quark

set oven to 150 c

separate 4 of the eggs and whisk up the egg whites to stiff peaks
in another bowl whisk the yolks with 6 desertspoons of sweetener until pale add the 40g of cocoa and the remaining whole egg and whisk until smooth and creamy

slowly fold in the egg whites to the choc mix until incorporated

pour into a small lined roulade tin and bake in the oven for approx 20 min (until springy to touch

remove from oven and cover with a tea towel so it doesn't dry out (makes it easier to roll)

mix yog and quark with remaining sweetener

ok for the cake building you can either half the sponge and fill like a Victoria sponge or be adventurous and attempt rolling it

spread the sponge with yog sprinkle on the cherries and roll using the tea towel to help you

enjoy

and don't worry if the lot accidently gets eaten "its only 6 syns"

God this sounds so good, i'm going to add the ingredients to my shopping list for tomorrow.
Nice one!!

have made it again today but in 2 lined cake tins with 50g sr flour and vanilla essence instead of cocoa for 8 syns and for the filling quark banoffee activea and sweetener 1 syn and sliced banana banoffee cake total cake for 9 syns cut into 9 makes a good sized piece for 1 syn

I am not sure i understand the syns on this cake is it 6 syns for the cocoa powder only? the cherries would be synnable as they are cooked so you need to add some more syns still sounds fab will give it a go tonight

iwantmysixpackback said:
I am not sure i understand the syns on this cake is it 6 syns for the cocoa powder only? the cherries would be synnable as they are cooked so you need to add some more syns still sounds fab will give it a go tonight

I dont think the cherries are cooked in it, just rolled up.....well thats how i read it. Or am i wrong as well.? :)

no the cherries are not cooked just rolled up in it (make sure you defrost them first though as alot of juice comes off them) and yes only syns are the cocoa
but that will vary depending on which cocoa you use the reduced fat one at tesco is 6 syns for 40 g

Hi katsmad64 I'm new to this site and found your post about EE maybe not working for you. Did you stick with it and if so how did you get on? I'm thinking of starting it but am struggling to understand I can eat that much and lose weight.

Back