does it matter what day you start on?

jayde1148

Gold Member
Hi all

Seriousky considering giving this a go from next week. Do you have to start on a ds or does it nit matter what order you do them in?

Also does anyone have the calories for sf powder made up with skimmed milk instead? Thanks :) x

jayde1148 said:
Hi all

Seriousky considering giving this a go from next week. Do you have to start on a ds or does it nit matter what order you do them in?

Also does anyone have the calories for sf powder made up with skimmed milk instead? Thanks :) x

Hello!

I don't think what day you start on matters but I'm a newbie so hopefully someone more experienced will answer that one. I think the slim fast powder made up with skimmed milk are about 230 cals according to mfp.
I wish you all the best if your looking to join. Find these forum areas fabulous! Xxx

Hi Jayde

I was advised to start on an UP day, so that you've got enough calories to 'feed' your Down Day!

Enjoy!

P x

I started on a down day but I came from a VLCD so it wasn't that much different, but I know most start on up days.

xxx

Great thanks, in that case I think I'm gonna commit to a week starting next Tuesday as an up day as I'm going out for dinner that day anyway and I can prepare myself whilst I'm away this weekend. So see you next week people! I need a kickstart again and something new to do.

Hey, let me know how you get on, am still on slim & save but looking at JUDDD for when I get closer to goal! xx good luck xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Back