• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

does it matter what you use your points on

fatfighter

wannabe yummy mummy
Obviously WW promotes a healthy diet, recommending you consume 5 portions of fruit & veg, 2/3 dairy, 8 glasses of water a day etc. As long as you stick within your poins and the weight is coming off what you choose to spend your Points on is down to individual choice.
I used to live in Shields too :)

jamhulio

i eat salad or veg with my tea anyway so that shoudl take care of the healthy bits, i just tend to have 2 or 3 bags of space raiders crisps in one day and quite a bit of ww bread. where do you live now?

jamhulio

wow, devon, thats a change from up here, i've only ever moved between south shields and blyth, not a very exciting life i lead

I have a really unhealthy attitude to snacking points, too. I tend to count 2.5 for breakfast, 3 for lunch & 5 for dinner, so that I can have 8 for snacks. And sometimes I even have a snack instead of a meal (I can't always squeeze in 3 meals, as well as snacks). I have really low point snacks, too, so that basically, I am snacking all day long. But I find that's when I lose the most, provided I don't go over my points... oh, and the dairy is very important - any excuse for those mini milk lollies hehe.

(I'm from Durham, originally, too - living in Bristol at the moment though, a drastic change to the good ol' North East.)

vodaka999

Silver Member
No i dont think it does, to be honest regular snacking keeps the metabolism working at a constant level and avoids highs and crashes which make you pig out.

I will always have points kept aside for snacking i think as long as you are sticking to your points you are fine but i would try and incorporate some healthy snacks just for the nutritional goodness :D

NikkiH

Likes to eat
can honestly say I've lost this weight by eating Dominos pizza, burger king chicken BLT baguettes, treble crunch crisps and crunchies :D

K... don't hate me now but our leader said we should try not use up more than 14 points a week on junk food / alcohol as it would mean we are not eating the recommended amounts from the other food groups...
(saying that though - I'm a snacker too!!!)

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Mmmm bring on the snacks! .. I use at least 6 a day on rubbish (well others call it rubbish) I call it my snacks of sanity! lol .. couldnt cope without them

Mags

Needs to stick to it!!!
K... don't hate me now but our leader said we should try not use up more than 14 points a week on junk food / alcohol as it would mean we are not eating the recommended amounts from the other food groups...
(saying that though - I'm a snacker too!!!)

Yup mine has said the same thing, i have been trying to stick to it, but have to say its just not working lol!! The treats are just yummy.....:D:D