Does SlimFast work?

MissJekyll

Hey everybody,
I was on the slimming world diet and did alright, but in May my grandad died and the emotional comfort eater took over :eek:. I've decided that although slimming world did work for me, i need something more strict to really get my weight loss going and motivate me. I was thinking of trying SlimFast, and was just wondering how you're all doing with it and whether you think i should give it a go?

hi dannielle well done on your weightloss so far slimfast/ultra slim works for me have lost 22 pounds so far and everyone else seems to be losing as well i have lost an average of 2 pounds per week i know if i exercised a bit more than i do it would be more but i am so happy with the way its going so far give it a try you have nothing to lose ---but weight :) good luck

I had my doubts in the beginning but it really does work! I lost half a stone in my first week and starting to exercise as well now!

The shakes really do keep you going through the day and one main meal fills you up, sometimes I don't even finish it all!

I thought I'd hate Slimfast because I'm used to eating so much, but I seriously love it and can't believe I haven't tried it sooner! The shakes are delicious (in my opinion anyway!), as are the snacks, and I don't feel hungry because you can still have 3 snacks, that at the moment are working out to be things like Walkers French Fries, Weight Watchers cookies (which are divineeee!) along with Slimfast's own brand stuff, so I don't really feel as if I'm on too much of a diet, but I still lost 5lb in my first week.
The fact that it's fairly strict works well for me, I need defined rules as to what I can eat and what I can't otherwise I end up cheating a lot - as has happened in the past :rolleyes:

I'm having to give it up temporarily to go to my boyfriend's sister's wedding (which is why I started Slimfasting in the first place - to look good for that!) and I'm already looking forward to starting it again, it's given me control and I'm seeing real results fairly quickly! :D

Good luck dannielle, ive found it really works for focusing my mind on what i need and what i dont need im doing so much better at sticking at it than i thought i would be, ive not had a weigh in yet as waiting to go to gp`s for that then it will be a month since ive been on slimfast

Back