DOES THE FORUM DO XMAS MEETS?

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Hi
i was just woundering if minimins do a christmas meet or summer get together?
Only been on this since end of Jan 08:D

We have had meets all over the country in the past but sounds good with planning a big meet up for this Xmas ;-)

M.

We are planning on arranging a 'Minimins Ball' around early Novemember.... there is a thread on this in the 'Meetings and Event's.....

Myself and Flirty are going to get our heads together in the next couple of weeks with dates/venue etc but the plan is around early November..... I think something close to Xmas may be difficult as there would be too much going for people to attend.....

Personally I agree with Mich - that too close to Christmas everyone will have their own do's to attend. Also Cambridge Counsellors Conference is usually December - so many on here will be at that.

The Posh Frock Ball we are hoping to organise will hopefully be the biggest Minimin meet yet, so have a look on the meets page and see if it appeals to you. More info available once Mich and i have had a chance to get our heads together.

There are loads of meets planned this year, Brum, Glasgow, York, Cardiff ... and more that escape me at the moment! They really are great fun and it is lovely to meet up with people from on here, and make real friends of cyber mates.

i only asked this to see if there was one last year as i was not on the forum then.

Closest one we've had to Xmas was in Jan in Newcastle (first weekend) - that's always a good one.....

Birmingham has seen a few meets and they did a Dublin one last year.....

I think most of the meetings are in the Meetings and Events Threads....

You must come along to one of them.... they are a good laugh......:D

Do you fancy the Minimins Ball??? If so you can vote on location and time of year.... though I think looking at the Poll the general consensus is Birmingham in Winter this year..... Hope you'll come along....:D

i only asked this to see if there was one last year as i was not on the forum then.

I think the nearest one to Christmas last year was after Christmas in Newcastle. :confused:

The best way to find out if anyone is interested is to post a thread Gemma in Meetings and Events forum, http://www.minimins.com/meetings-events/ even if it does not work out for Christmas at least you will find out if there is any interest for that particular area.

It just takes a couple of people to have a meet:)

I have only been to two meets so far and both times I have really enjoyed them.

Love Mini xxx

i have never been to them yet,well i am going in April to a spa day with a few girls from here,should be a good day

i have never been to them yet,well i am going in April to a spa day with a few girls from here,should be a good day

A Spa Day Out Is Very Nice!!!:happy036:

I like it:D

I hope you all have a wonderful time.

Love Mini xxx

I am in Ireland and I have been to the Dublin Meet last year and the Belfast meet a few weeks ago.

I hope very much to go to the Liverpool meet that is in the planning stage and the Cardiff one.:)

My goal is to wear a posh frock at the Posh frock ball Beverly and Mich are organising for November.:)

Back