Does this diet always work?

I love it KD, you are nearly making me cry with happiness! And that's the truth! For so long being slim has eluded me and I have been so scare the same would happen again. Especially when I've not lost recently. But you are proving to me it will happen and if it will happen I will stick to it without doubt cos I can't wait to be thin! Thank you, you really are amazing and you've helped me so much without judging. I am only small so prob low cals is def what I need, not big steaks on Atkins and big baked potatoes on SW. Thank you, thank you and thank you xxx

Broxi, if you don't mind me asking....Do you have PCOS or been tested for it? I vaguely remember someone else on minimins posting that they had really slow losses on Cambridge and then found out and started getting treated for PCOS and the weight started to fly off.

But then again looking at your weekly losses, they don't look that slow. It looks like just one week was off. Is your totm due?

What is PCOS Anisah? x

No my weight losses are always good initially on any diet but then they stop. But I'm not thinking like that anymore cos KD explained to me that that can't happen on CD so it must just have been a plateau.

I might spell this wrong, but here's my attempt...polycystic ovarian syndrome. I think the syndrome also affects a womans insulin processing, hence the reason for slow/no losses on most diets. But again looking at your weekly losses, I doubt that is the case with you. You could google and find out more information about pcos and ask your doc if you have any symptoms.

Thanks Anisah x

i dont mean to state anything obvious, but i am heavier at different times in my cycle...? maybe thats it -

i'm reading your posts Broxi and i hope you are doing well.... are you 'plateau'ing ' at the moment? if so - how long for. Like another poster said - we're all different! keep going, sounds like you are doing well!!

Back