Does This Make Me A Bad Person...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
ok... i know you guys have probably heard it all from me before but...

i get weighed on an evening by my cdc but i also weigh in on the same morning on my scales in the buff...

according to cdc's scales (bearing in mind i sometimes get weighed in jeans, i have only lost 1st10lbs...

whereas with my morning buff weigh in's i have lost 2st1lb...

would it be really bad if i change my stats to follow my scales... cos i am getting downhearted...

i know the day i started this i was 18st 5 by my scales on the morning and when i got to cdc's after lunch i was 18st 3 but that is the only time i have been less on her scales because of my evening wi's...

i dunno what to do... i have definately lost 2st1lbs by my scales... but i always leave her house gutted cos it's less with it being evening and fully dressed... :cry:

Hiya, Go by your own scales thats what i do. mine and my cdc's scales are usually the same but i always go by mine

x x

ok first things first - i am gonna edit my sig, but will make ti apparant it is my scales so i don't feel too bad

i have the opposite problem - i also weigh myself in the morning starkers before a shower and see my CD in the evening and am always less on her scales...mind you, she does have better electronic scales so i go by hers (!)...if i was you i would go by your own ones on your ticker as it sounds like those few additional pounds will give you that extra boost. obviously it will be slightly different from your CD's records but if it is going to get you down about it then go down the route that will make you a bit happier! good luck for the rest of the week! x

here's the differences:

CDC's Scales:

20/05/08 @ 18st 3lbs - (start) weigh in on Tuesdays
27/05/08 @ 17st 9lbs - 8lbs loss
03/06/08 @ 17st 4lbs - 5lbs loss (so close to 1 stone!)
10/06/08 @ 17st 1lbs - 3lbs loss :(
17/06/08 @ 16st 10lbs - 5lbs loss :party0011: (and that's with Tikka Chicken Saturday!)
24/06/08 @ 16st 7lbs - 3lbs loss = 1st 10lbs off

My Scales:
20/05/08 @ 18st 5lbs
27/05/08 @ 17st 9lbs - 10lbs loss
03/06/08 @ 17st 2lbs - 7lbs loss (1st 3lbs)
10/06/08 @ 16st 13lbs - 3lbs loss :(
17/06/08 @ 16st 8lbs - 5lbs loss :party0011: (and that's with Tikka Chicken Saturday!)
24/06/08 @ 16st 4lbs - 4lbs = 2st 1lb off

i always go by mine cas my cdc scales always show about 2lb up. but thats because of the water i drink before seeing her.

i am exactly the same hon. was really excited about reaching the 14s as on my scales i'm 15st 5.5 and then at weigh in i'm 15st 13.25. bloody typical!!

abz xx

well that's what i'm thinking loselose cos you still need to get your water intake and yesterday i was wearing jeans and a hoodie when i went to get weighed!!! as opposed to being in my birthday suit in the morning...

well that says it all just go by ur scales and dont worry too much about the cdc

Back