Does this sound awful

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Time4ME, 8 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    ....... Why am I wishing away the next 2 wks of my life :eek:?????
    I know its probably as I'll be lighter and probably feel more in control but I dont like feeling like it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Just take one day at a time and you will find that those two weeks pass by very quickly

4. JayneGreeny

JayneGreeny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    shake that weight
    Im on day 2 and im already wishing the rest of the week away aswell lol

5. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Are you sure it's wishing away not just excited about losing, I just can't wait to get slimmer to find out what I'm going to look like. As STBG says one day at a time and before you know it the days will pass. Good luck!

6. Rachel84

Rachel84 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    if you dont mind me saying i think its excitment rather than wishing away i know am excited about finally getting rid of the extra weight i've been carrying around.
    And not to mention the shopping trips to buy smaller clothes.
    Cant wait.

7. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes - I think you're both right.... I feel motivated BUT think I would be totally transifxed with that 1st off under by belt just to ensure that the drive continues.
    I am excited about not being a person who'd rather stay in constantly so that I can eat at night and during the weekend. I want to want to go out, I want to want to buy clothes, I want to want to do exercise - rather than just choosing the option of carrying on in the insular world I am in comforting myself with food...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.