Does your mind play tricks on you while on CD?

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
It's day 1 for me here, and i keep telling myself:
"Awww, start tomorrow, it won't make a difference!"

and i answer myself (strangely!):
"NO WAY LEAH, DON'T DO IT!!!"

Is it just me that's going mad?

Was dicussing how boring SS was with my CDC yesterday...she agreed :)

well bg if you started tomorrow and let today go thats a day wasted well thats how i would see it. SS is soooo boring but worth it :) :) were you on cd b4?How much u want to lose

I like to reframe things. SS isn't boring... it's liberating. Instead of spending hours shopping for food, deciding what to eat and cooking etc I can do something else fun e.g. going out. I don't need to queue for a meal tomorrow at the Theme Park, I can have my tetra in the ride wait and fit in more time.

It's all checks and balances. I previously put a look of value in food (and time) now it's easy!

well bg if you started tomorrow and let today go thats a day wasted well thats how i would see it. SS is soooo boring but worth it :) :) were you on cd b4?How much u want to lose

Started in october. Came off it due to a raging allergy to the soups and struggled to get back on it since then. Got about 4st to lose.

I like to reframe things. SS isn't boring... it's liberating. Instead of spending hours shopping for food, deciding what to eat and cooking etc I can do something else fun e.g. going out. I don't need to queue for a meal tomorrow at the Theme Park, I can have my tetra in the ride wait and fit in more time.

It's all checks and balances. I previously put a look of value in food (and time) now it's easy!

I like your thinking xxx

Everyone has offered really good advice Leah. Putting it off until tomorrow is another day wasted ;) I really struggle with SS, I seem to be able to do it for a couple of weeks and then fall off :( So now I am doing SS+ and it has been my saviour!! I haven't felt deprived at all, have felt great and had a sneaky early look at the scales and was impressed ;) It's worth thinking about chick xx

hmm, i dunno. May give them another go. They really affected my eczema but it tend to be a lot better in the summer. The central heating in the winter is usually the worst thing in the world for my skin.

I pretty much live on tetras during CD too!

hmm, i dunno. May give them another go. They really affected my eczema but it tend to be a lot better in the summer. The central heating in the winter is usually the worst thing in the world for my skin.

I pretty much live on tetras during CD too!

I do have the odd soup. My little girl suffers really badly with eczema and your right it does get better in the summer. Sometimes it comes up really bad and she is forever scratching it.Are you using any creams or that?

You know them yakult things? Give her one of them a day. They totally cure me!!

I use vaseline intensive care moisturiser, avoid biological washing powder or anything perfumed, and i use a steroid cream when i need to. To be honest it isnt that bad, just gets bad when im stressed!

If you start tomorrow.. you just won't start.. thats what i find.. lol.. "ill start tomorrow" means meh.. lol

x x

Well litre number 3 and going ok :)

Go curly, go curly, go curly! Another way of looking at it is all those "put off until tomorrows" add up!

Gxx

OI YOU! GO DO SOME WORK!

Back