dogs

duncan

Silver Member
what breed of dog do we have, i have a great dane

a amazing german shepherd and a equaly amazing chihuahua!:D:D:D

I have 3 dogs - a staffi x lab, a jack russell x border terrier and a jack russell cross. I love Gt Danes and have always wanted one - either a black or a blue.

I got a cat that also thinks she is a dog, she follows us when we walk the dog (so when we shout "Jess" people expect to see a dog but no its a cat...lol)

She also fetchs - very clever! :)

My charlie fetches (big ginger tom cat) and he raids the fridge had to put a child lock on it he would clear me out lol...would not be without him though..xx

I have a german shep and a xgerman shep both mental but wouldn't change them x

Have 2 yorkies, 1 who is 17 & the other who is 1. Had two more, but sadly have lost both over the last couple of years.

I have a king charles spaniel called Bobby-very mischieveous but I love him and he is such a protector and gets jealous when the fella comes to the house, starts growling and whining cause hes not getting attention.

I have an Airedale Terrier aged 4 called Daisy (an absulute lunatic) and a Scottish Terrier aged 7 called Sooty who is the boss even though she's only half the size !!

I also have a 4 yr old Airedale Terrier and a 14 yr old Peckingese.They are chalk and cheese - the Peke was born well behaved and has pretty lady like ways while the Airedale is crazy, boisterous and inexhaustable. The little one is definitely the boss.
I love them both to bits.

Back