Doing it all again

Well I've been here before, I've done this before. I thought I'd succeeded last time, seems I didn't.

Time to start again and lose what i've regained.

I'm on a VLCD 3 meal packs a day and 2 cups of vegetables with a teaspoon of oil are the rules, as well as copious amounts of water of course.

I'm a week in on the vlcd. I'd already started a community weight loss challenge 8 weeks ago and I'd lost a couple of kilos through just cutting back, then had 3 weeks off but in the 3rd week I started VLCD so I've been back today and I've lost 4.5 kilos since my last weigh in, making it 6.9kg since the start. Just over 15 pounds.

I know my head is in the right place, I faced a real challenge on Friday. I was looking after a little girl and her parents came around on the evening to pick her up. To thank me they bought a whole box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts :eek: opened them and placed them in front of me where I was stood at the kitchen counter. I stood there with my water and salivating mouth whilst they all tucked in and I didn't give in, I sent them away with what was left.

I knew then I was focused!

So this is it, got about 50kg to lose which is eeeek over 100lbs.

So, now I've got my head in the right place I need somewhere to put the thoughts that run through it and here seems good to me!

I can't believe I've let this weight come back on but I am going to lose it for the last time!! It's going off and it's staying off. Never again do I want to feel this awful about myself.

good luck fairy.

Well done for resisiting those horrible cake things lol you probably wouldn't have liked them!

Head in the right place.... you and me both.

See you at the finish line:D

good luck fairy.

Well done for resisiting those horrible cake things lol you probably wouldn't have liked them!

Head in the right place.... you and me both.

See you at the finish line:D

Ha ha yep, sure will!

I see you are on lighter life, it's a good diet - take my advice, MAKE SURE you do maintenance! Don't skip it and end up like me!

I have a feeling today is going to be a struggle. I feel it in my bones.

I'm having a bloody awful reaction to some Dove shower cream, I thought that as my skin is so dry i'd try the pro age one for mature skin - I look like I've been scalded! I know that a rash can be a side effect of the diet in the first few days but as I'm over a week in and it just so happens this shower cream is new, I'm quite sure it's that.

I hardly slept at all with feeling so sore and my skin is just driving me insane it feels so irritable. So I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself which is a dangerzone for me. Need to snap out of it.

I must make sure I drink plenty of water to stop myself faltering, I am visualising myself not giving in to food, so that will help.

I've already got tonight's veggies chopped up in a little bowl as I know that I will be later in and will be hungry.

For me, the BIG key to succeeding on this diet is preparation. If I leave it too long between shakes then I get a bit manic and end up shoving anything into my mouth. I'm determined to be prepared at all times and not leave it too long between shakes.

Once I get some new kitchen scales I shall split 2 of my shakes into 4 so that I can spread them out and tick over nicely.

I keep looking in the mirror expecting to see a drastic change but it's only been a week :rolleyes: That's what I recall about being on a VLCD, every day feels like a week lol

I need to start setting myself some goals. Today's goal is to set myself a goal tomorrow, I'm such a procrastinator :rolleyes:

Back