Doing this without a diet!

Oscaria

Hello, I'm from Scotland and just found this forum today. I plan to lose 3 stone by July at the latest by cooking from scratch instead of relying on processed foods and making full use of the gym on my doorstep! I will be moving away from the gym at the end of June, which is why I want to get rid of the weight by that date.

Just wondering if anyone else isn't following a set diet plan? The whole diet mindset just doesn't work for me for some reason. I joined Slimming World in September but I find exercise more effective tbh. I have lost a lot of weight before, as a kid, but as far as I can remember it was by exercising for 30 mins a day, every day. :)

Good luck Oscaria! I wish I could cook from scratch but I can't even make a decent pot of soup!

I'm trying Diet Chef plan for a month but if I don't see any results or I don't like it then I am just going to have to make it up as I go along since I have tried every other kind of diet under the sun!!

Good luck Oscaria! I wish I could cook from scratch but I can't even make a decent pot of soup!

I'm trying Diet Chef plan for a month but if I don't see any results or I don't like it then I am just going to have to make it up as I go along since I have tried every other kind of diet under the sun!!

Thank you fellow Scot! :p I already have a pretty good idea of what makes me gain weight, so the most logical place to start for me is to cut them out, get more fruit and stuff, just all the obvious things I haven't been doing. I'm itching to get to the gym once it re-opens. I'm feeling really positive atm.

Good luck!

Welcome Oscaria to MiniMins:welcome2:

We have a Healthy eating forum that might interest you and also a Fitness & Exercise Forum...see links below.

Healthy Eating Forum - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

If you are wondering where the dance video vanished in your signature it was removed as it is not appropriate for here.

Click on the link below and it will help you make your way around and if you need any help please ask:)

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Welcome Oscaria to MiniMins:welcome2:

We have a Healthy eating forum that might interest you and also a Fitness & Exercise Forum...see links below.

Healthy Eating Forum - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

If you are wondering where the dance video vanished in your signature it was removed as it is not appropriate for here.

Click on the link below and it will help you make your way around and if you need any help please ask:)

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Thank you so much for the advice and the welcome! Haha sorry about that, I added it because the girl in the video is one of my heroes and inspiration to achieve a healthy body in a healthy way. But I suppose there are other ways to remind me. Thanks again!

Yes as soon as the software updates your new privileges which is about an hour after you hit 20 posts.

I have been cooking for the past three nights. I made chicken curry the first two times (chicken, chillies, onion, cardomom pods, coriander, peeled tomatoes and rice) and last night I made walnut rice with wholegrain rice, mushrooms, peppers and sweetcorn and onion. 'Twas good. :D And I feel so much better already! Cooking from scratch is so much more fun than takeaways!

Now to haul my ass to the gym.

I just watched 'Fat Families' on TV and this girl around my starting weight lost three stone in NINE WEEKS. NINE WEEKS!! Is that even safe?!

Back