• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Doing weightwatchers..

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
i wud try ebay. the only other way of doing it is asking on here, but the ww calulator is my most used gadget, i dont use the books much except the eating out guide which i use when i go out for lunch/dinner. im skint too but that one off £25 payment for the starter pack is alot cheaper than meetings etc

You onyl need the calculator, and you really do need it. Online ones are no accurate and we cant point everything for you. Im also a student and dont pay for anything so i get where ya coming from!

I'm not sure if they still do, but when I joined WW meetings in the past they gave you a introduction pack with everything in including the calculator. If you can join without a registration fee just go to the first week and then you've got it all.

no, you don't get anything "free" now except the initial booklet and information which is included in the initial registration cost, everything else you have to buy x

I dont want to invest in anything yet though til I see if the diet works for me at my weight etc
Im having a blast of it starting today, using an online calculator which I know isnt really precise!
Its telling me grapes are 1 point but I thought they were free?

Ohh I dunno why I thought they were free! Wishful thinking haha

So I guess veg like carrots is points aswell? Im having a roast today hope it doesnt add up to too much

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
all vegies are zero points except peas and sweet corn, and maybe a couple others but i cant think of them.