Doing well but struck down my headaches!!

Hi all!

I started on SW nearly a week ago (for the 3rd time!!) and I am doing really well - I hope the scales will say that too! Only thing is, for the last 2 days I have been suffering from awful headaches that just won't go away. Someone said it could be the introduction of sweeteners into my diet....is that true? And if so, will the 'side effects' go away or will I have to cut sweeteners out altogether? Thanks in advance for any advice. x

It's very common hun but it's due to sugar or sometimes caffeine withdrawal. It's the change in diet but will soon pass just make sure you are drinking loads of water as that will help :)

I would say to make sure your drinking plenty of water in case it's simply for to the lack of liquid making you feel dehydrated.
Hopefully they will pass very soon x

i suffer really bad with headaches when i stop eating chocolate. when i started sw last week it lasted for 4 days, im all or nothing i have to cut it out compleatly because if i have it one day i get a headache not eating any the next day, so i stick to a real sugar in my tea and a rich tea biscuit for a treat but it does kill me because im a real chocoholic. hope you feel better x

I posted a similar question last week and can tell you that three weeks after starting and my headaches have gone :) I also had an acne outbreak when I don't normally suffer with spots and am in my 30s but that too has gone!! :D

So nice to hear that they do disappear eventually....4 days in now and it is starting to get to me!! Thank you all for the replies....it really helps! xx

Back