ProPoints Dollyanna's Get Me To 10st Diary!

Dollyanna

Hi everyone,

I'm Dolly and I have 17lbs to lose.

I started Slimming World in September and lost 9lbs on that diet. I went on a "break" and have managed to maintain that weightloss.

I'm now back to dieting and I've decided to try Weightwatchers as I think the weight loss will be quicker for me (I hope!).

I am doing Weightwatchers from home, I have the books, the calculator, the tracking book etc. I also have minimins! So any help at all is much appreciated because I'm a bit nervous about this one.

Wish me luck!

Dolly xxx

good luck :) we have the same goal!

Welcome and Good luck,
This site is great for support so anything u need, just pop on here... :)

Hi and welcome,
I'm also doing WW from home.

Good Luck .... ;)

Thank you everyone! I'll update my food diary tonight. I'm having a nose at everyone elses too to get some ideas!
xxx

Monday 1 December 2011

Breakfast
Banana
Kelloggs Fibre Plus Bar (3)

Lunch:
Chicken Tikka Salad (3)
Crispy Bacon Crisps (3)
Orange

Dinner:
Salmon Mornay (6)
40 grams low fat cheese (3)

Snack:
Orange

Total Pro Points: 18

Is that a bad thing if I'm 10 pro points under? I could have found other stuff to eat because usually I'm a big eater but I was really busy yesterday!

No doubt I'll be using all of my points if not more on Friday. We're not supposed carry over points from the day before are we? Does anybody do this?

:eek:

Right so clearly the first week didn't go to plan! Haha! It's ok I'm back on now for definite (I promise)! Had a very bad weekend and it's given me the motivation to do it. Will post food on here tonight after I've attempted the first part of the 30 day shred...eeeeek.

Monday 5 December 2011

Breakfast

Skinny Latte (3)
Toffee Mullerlight (2)
Kelloggs Fibre Plus Bar (3)

Lunch:
Salmon Salad (6)
Orange

Dinner:
4 Quorn Fishless Fingers (8)
200g Smokey Bbq Baked Beans (4)
Veg

Snack:
Orange

Total Pro Points: 26/29
Total Weekly: 0/49

Hey, well at least u admitted that u had a bad weekend. Sometimes it takes a mini attempt to realise u want to do it for real. Posting ur diaries definately helps.
I wouldnt carry over points-they really dont recommend it on this tho i must say im guilty for goin under pts if ive exceeded my weeklies-so eat less dailies the following days to make up for the over use of pts so i guess thats the same thing! :)
I know theres no point eating for the sake of it and if ur usually a big eater im sure it wont be a problem-we all have busy days where things run away on us.
Good luck anyway! :)

Hey, well at least u admitted that u had a bad weekend. Sometimes it takes a mini attempt to realise u want to do it for real. Posting ur diaries definately helps.
I wouldnt carry over points-they really dont recommend it on this tho i must say im guilty for goin under pts if ive exceeded my weeklies-so eat less dailies the following days to make up for the over use of pts so i guess thats the same thing! :)
I know theres no point eating for the sake of it and if ur usually a big eater im sure it wont be a problem-we all have busy days where things run away on us.
Good luck anyway! :)

Thank you for your advice! Honestly any guidance anyone can give me is much appreciated. I'll avoid carrying any points over. I'll have to buy some curley wurleys I think!! :p

xx

Back