Dolly's Daily Diary

MISSLSR

Gold Member
So we have 6 months left in 2018 and I declare that they will be filled with soul growth, positive change, healing, love and breakthroughs.

I have been on here for a long time and I have started about a bazillion diaries but never seem to stick to them but that is all going to change now.

A little bit about me then;

* Name is not really Dolly :classic_tongue:
* 35 years old
* I am a single pringle
* I am from Scotland
* Lover of Harry Potter, Harris Tweed, lists, stationary and tequilaaaaaaa
* I'm a family and friends person
* I'm all about the happy and the positivity

Dxxx

Last edited:
Cambridge Weight Plan
16st 7lbs - Starting weight
15st 0lbs - Current weight
10st 0lbs - Goal weight

The only obstacle standing in my way is me..................time to change that!

Dxxx

Last edited:
So I've been on my holiday, back from Canada almost a week ago but have I stopped stuffing my face like there is no tomorrow - NOPE I have not.

I really want to get this weight off this year so it is time to buck up!!

I am going to check how much Cambridge stuff I have at home, think I have at least 2 weeks worth. Will get weighed then can get back on plan tomorrow :classic_wink:

Right now I am in work feeling sick cos I have eaten so much today, I just need to STOP with the bingeing it can be so bad.

Dxxx

Thanks skydragon.

I'm really struggling to get myself out of this negative mindset with food.

On the one hand I am eating to make myself feel better, which I know in my mind is just a temporary fix.

On the other hand everyday I am unhappy with my size, it makes it so hard to feel nice in anyway about myself.

So why is it that I cannot physically stop myself from eating all the wrong things.

Dxxx

If we could just magically shut down the self sabotage voice, well we wouldn’t be on this forum:). It is bloody tough and sometimes we fook it up. There are so many times I ve started the day full of postitivity, today’s the day etc by lunch I am deep throating my 2nd bacon roll:p for me it really started when I accepted myself warts and all, I was a fat woman but so you know what if I didn’t get the weight off, well it didn’t make me a hideous person just a fat one. What did help me initially was with everything I was putting in my mouth was do you really need this is it greed or hunger? Very often it was greed. I wish there was recognisable way to get your dieting mojo on. I think just take it one day at a time.

Good luck
Jenx

That would be the best thing ever.

It really is tough, a lot of people just don't understand it.

I'm back living with my Mum due to splitting up with my ex who I was with for 17 years, she has never weighed over 9.5 stones and she is like just don't eat it it's simple.

Sorry but it's not that simple!!!

I am going to just be honest here and I think that as each day passes I will get better at this.

I will get there, there will be ups and downs along the way and I know that the biggest barrier I have in this journey is myself.

Dxxx

03/07/2018 - Food Diary
B - Croissant (2)
L - Ham, egg, potato salad, roll
D - Ham, tomato, cheese, wrap (2)
S - KP nuts (almost a full 150g bag), Mentos mint (the whole tube)

Dxxx

Oh my god I am sweltering!!!

Walked to House of Frasers to pick up some stuff I ordered online, absolutely boiling now.

As a fatty I struggle in this heat cos I am literally covered from head to toe in clothes :classic_frown:

Not next summer, I will be wearing a lovely summer dress for sure :classic_big_grin:

Dxxx

That's a good way to look at it. Hope you're doing well. It's not normal weather for us peely wally scots😉 x

168 days left in 2018, it's time to make these days count!

Day 1 - 16072018 - Monday - FAIL
B - CWP chocolate shake
L - CWP chocolate shake
D - Sweet chilli crisps (family bag), Sour cream and chive dip, hot salsa dip, Lemon slice (3)
Drinks - Black coffee (3), CWP veggie drink (2), Water (3l)

Will update these as the day goes on!

Dxxx

Last edited:
Friday 13th July 2018 - Cambridge Weight Plan Restart
16st 7lbs - Start weight - 231lbs - 01012018
16st 0lbs - 7lbs lost - 224lbs - 13072018
15st 7lbs - 14st lost - 217lbs - 13072018
15st 6lbs - 5% lost - 216lbs - 13072018
15st 0lbs - 21lbs lost - 210lbs - 13072018
14st 7lbs - 28lbs lost - 203lbs - Next goal
14st 7lbs - 10% lost - 203lbs - Next goal

10st 0lbs - GOAL - 140lbs

Dxxx

We sure can!!

I've not started until this morning, was too drunk and hungover at the weekend - oops!

Dxxx

168 days left in 2018, it's time to make these days count!

Day 1 - 16072018 - Monday
B - CWP chocolate shake
L - CWP chocolate shake
D - CWP mint chocolate bar
Drinks - Black coffee (2), water (0)

Will update these as the day goes on!

Dxxx

Just had brekkie with another black coffee, definitely need to up on the water intake!

Dxxx

Always easier to start on a Monday, I’m surprised at myself for beginning on a Friday, haha! Thank god we can have coffee, I’d be lost without it and I find it definitely suppresses my appetite! Xx

Always easier to start on a Monday, I’m surprised at myself for beginning on a Friday, haha! Thank god we can have coffee, I’d be lost without it and I find it definitely suppresses my appetite! Xx

Yeah I always start on a Monday which really makes no sense to me cos my working week starts on a Sunday :classic_tongue:

I'm more than 1/2 way through day 1 - whoop whoop go me!!

God yes about the coffee, no way could I manage without it.

How you getting on?

Dxxx

Yay you got this! Once you get through the first couple of days you’ll be flying it. Hope detox symptoms aren’t as bad this time!

There’s a YouTuber called SJ Strum that recently lost 4 stone on Cambridge and she’s made some really inspiring videos about it, she’s keeping the weight off too which is even more inspiring! Definitely worth looking her up if you need motivation! Here’s the link to one of the videos:
All good here - first day I’m feeling half normal so my body is adjusting thankfully! :cool:

Back