Dolly's Daily Diary

Ah thanks for that.

It's always good to see stuff like that.

My consultant is looking fineeeeeeeeeeeee, she has maintained her weight loss for ages!

Just think one of these days we will be inspiring other people :classic_big_grin:

Yay to the adjustment!

Dxxx

Just had my 2nd product of the day.

Don't know what has come over me but I started thinking about what naughty food there is in the house to eat when I get home, was almost planning out a binge :classic_eek:

Trying to get my head back in the zone, I need to remember why I am doing this and stay focused.

Dxxx

Ahhh I know the feeling too well but think of how horrible you will feel if you give in! Have a pint of water maybe. You have to keep telling yourself that you deserve to be healthy and happy, and letting your brain convince you that you need to binge is basically your brain telling you that those cravings are more important than your happiness... and they ain’t! When cravings hit me the first couple of days I kept saying to myself that I deserve this and it really did work! I feel very lucky having 4 products per day, I know I would struggle on 3. I was worried I wouldn’t lose enough on 4 but so far so good! If all comes to all you could have an extra product - much better than a full binge! What height are you? X

5ft 5 so I missed the cut off for an extra product per day :rant:

Oh well, feeling better already!

No way am I going home to waste all of my efforts.

Dxxx

168 days left in 2018, it's time to make these days count!

Day 1 - 16072018 - Monday - FAIL
B - CWP chocolate shake
L - CWP chocolate shake
D - Sweet chilli crisps (family bag), Sour cream and chive dip, hot salsa dip, Lemon slice (3)
Drinks - Black coffee (3), CWP veggie drink (2), Water (3l)

Will update these as the day goes on!

Dxxx

Well I'm promising to be all about the honesty even when I fail, so yesterday I went home and stuffed my obese greedy face.

It's like a compulsion, I don't understand because really the only person I am hurting here is myself.

Dxxx

Day 1 (again) 17072018 - Tuesday - DONE
B- CWP chocolate shake
L - CWP chocolate shake
D - CWP chocolate mint bar
Drinks - Black coffee (3), CWP veggie drink (2), Water (2.4l), Black tea (1)

I will not fail today, Mondays a stupid day to start the new me anyway :classic_tongue:

Dxxx

Last edited:
So just had my first shake of the day, try to keep it to the same times to space it out.

I have my positive head on today, I am going to stay on track 100% until 27th August 2018.

Dxxx

Aw don’t beat yourself up Dolly and well done for getting on the right track straight after! The most important thing is that you didn’t let it continue until next Monday. I know how hard it can be to control the binge monster though and sometimes there’s just nothing we can do! You can do it! Loads and loads of water to fill you up might help! Xx

Yup water is the way forward.

Honestly think I am addicted to food, I need to change that though I don't want to have this unhealthy relationship with food all my life.

Dxxx

Keep at it if you can get your first week under your belt, get that first drop it will motivate. Is it possible not to have any of the goodies at home? That works well for me if it’s not there less temptation. I used to question myself out loud. Why did I want to eat this? Are you hungry or greedy? Sounds daft but it made me more accountable to myself.
God luck and keep trying
Jx

Yeah it will be, I'm just gonna stop buying them!

There is really no need for it all, I wish they would bring back rationing :classic_tongue:

Dxxx

Great idea Jen about asking yourself those questions out loud! There’s a great book called ‘brain over binge’ that might be worth checking out - it hasn’t completely gotten rid of my binges but it has definitely helped and taught me about where they come from. I also find trying to look at myself from an outsider perspective helps - I imagine I’m another person watching myself binge and again it’s down to stepping back and trying to find your ‘why’! Xx

Both great ideas!

I would be disgusted if I saw someone else eating the way I do on a binge so I'm definitely going to look at it that way I think, if I can't force myself to imagine it I'm going to sit in front of a mirror and just disgust myself :classic_eek:

Dxxx

Yayyyyy I did it day 1 under my belt, I've got this people :classic_wink:

Plan for today is exactly the same as yesterday which suits me just fine as I am a wee creature of habit anyway.

B - CWP chocolate shake
L - CWP chocolate shake
D - CWP mint chocolate bar
Drinks - Spicy chai tea (1), Black coffee (1), Water (600ml)

Dxxx

Last edited:
Jeez the world is just full of temptations isn't it.

The choices we have to make on a daily or even hourly basis can be so hard, isn't it funny how some people really struggle with this and others just don't.

I'm a junk food addict, there I said it.

Today I passed by the following places and managed to make it to work unscathed;

* Subway
* Greggs
* McDonalds
* KFC
* Tesco
* Sainsburys
* M&S food
* Philpotts
* Starbucks
* Costa
* About another 30 independent food places!

This is what we need to get used to, being constantly surrounded by the yummy looking and smelling temptations and finding the inner strength to just stay in control of our impulses to just eat what we want.

Dxxx

Ugh I totally agree, I notice it so much more when I'm not able to eat it. We live in a carbilicious world! Cravings are bad today... what I wouldn't do for a Subway... 12 inches obviously! :rolleyes:;)

Oh god don't my mouth is watering thinking about it :classic_tongue:

Even a Subway salad.........

Aaah right I'm going to guzzle a bottle of water, drink a black coffee and try to distract myself with work!

Dxxx

My Mini Goals
16st 7lbs - 231lbs - Start weight - 2nd January 2018 :classic_mad:
16st 0lbs - 224lbs - 7lbs loss - 12th January 2018 :classic_big_grin:
15st 7lbs - 217lbs - 14lbs loss - 19th January 2018 :classic_big_grin:
15st 6lbs - 216lbs - 5% loss - 19th January 2018 :classic_big_grin:
15st 0lbs - 210lbs - 21lbs loss - 27th January 2018 :classic_big_grin:
14st 7lbs - 203lbs - 28lbs loss
14st 7lbs - 203lbs - 10% loss
14st 0lbs - 196lbs - 35lbs loss
14st 0lbs - 196lbs - 15% loss
13st 7lbs - 189lbs - 42lbs loss
13st 0lbs - 182lbs - 49lbs loss
13st 0lbs - 182lbs - 20% loss
12st 7lbs - 175lbs - 56lbs loss
12st 2lbs - 170lbs - 25% loss
12st 0lbs - 168lbs - 63lbs loss
11st 7lbs - 161lbs - 70lbs loss
11st 5lbs - 159lbs - 30% loss
11st 0lbs - 154lbs - 77lbs loss
10st 7lbs - 147lbs - 84lbs loss
10st 7lbs - 147lbs - 35% loss
10st 0lbs - 140lbs - GOAL

So after a major bump in the road I am back, looking forward to crossing these off my list as I hit these mini goals.

Dxxx

Back